4.0 out of 5 stars Precious
My Husband got it for me to replace my engagement ring that I had lost I think it is absolutely gorgeous thank you Amazon.,Sheila Rogers.
Published 12 months ago by Grama

1.0 out of 5 stars Very SMALL
Published on December 12, 2007 by WWWBLUEMOOKIECOM

1.0 out of 5 stars Very SMALL, December 12, 2007
I guess I shouldn't have been disappointed but I am. I purchased it because I am a very small person and I thought that this would be the perfect size. However, it's much smaller than it appears. I wear about a size 3 and the 3-prong diamond barely covers 1/4 of my finger. The gold does not appear to be 14k either as this is really light-weight and a very light yellow shade. I almost thought that I bought a white gold band. This ring has a very flimsy feel to it and it's cheaper than I would have imagined. Not to mention that the ring was an imperfect circle. I wouldn't be surprised if it bent if I squeezed it. I am even more disappointed because Amazon did not send a certificate with it like they did when I purchased my previous ring. I do not recommend this ring to anyone. It looks dinky and you're better off purchasing a 1/4 ct solitaire. This ring just doesn't look right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Precious, April 17, 2013