Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Ring Size: 6.5|Change

on January 2, 2013
This is a really pretty ring and definitely a good buy since we only wanted gold (versus sterling). But it is a good thing we bought this ring (1/5 cttw) instead of the even smaller rings we also considered. I would not have liked anything any smaller than this - the diamonds are pretty tiny. That being said though - the weight of the ring and the thickness of the band are nice and we are happy with the purchase. I also liked that it came in the size we wanted so no need to have it re-sized.
on April 4, 2014
I bought this for my daughter as a promise ring, anther request. She loves it. We had it appraised at a jeweler and he valued it at double the price. They had almost the exact same one in silver for 300. What a deal and my daughter thinks it is beautiful.
on February 2, 2014
This ring is beautiful my boyfriend got it for me for my promise ring. I got an 8 1/2 it fits great. It's not too big but not too small for a promise ring, it kinda looks like an engagement ring though.. The only downside to this ring is that when I put my hand in my pocket the ring gets stuck on it and won't let me put my hand in my pocket. The other downer is when I run my fingers through my hair it gets caught and tangles. Other than that it's a beautiful and wonderful ring! (:
on January 13, 2013
I suppose that girl will say Yes on my proposal with this ring. It's amazingly sparkling. In the mean time it's not huge but cute.. Girl can wear it very often and I'm pretty sure she'd love it..
thanks.
on September 5, 2013
They will not exchange the ring i have to go through the refund process this is very inconvenyant. don't listen to the one revue that states they sent a new one as soon as they sent feed back . you have to go through a refund process that takes forever then what for your payment to be refunded . In the mean time my planned ingagment has to be postponed till I have the means to buy another ring. don't know whats so complicated about about size 7..
on March 27, 2013
I bought this ring for my anniversary and my girlfriend absolutely loved it. Looks even better in person. Diamonds looked great and it is well worth the price.
on February 26, 2014
This ring is very nice looking and at the same time, not too flashy which is good for everyday wear. I gave it to my girlfriend for our 5th anniversary together and she loves it. Seller was also great in that I purchased one that was one size too small not knowing and they took it back and sent out the right size after.
on October 16, 2013
When this ring arrived it was much nicer than I expected it to be. This will be a Christmas gift. I will comment more after that.
on December 20, 2012
There is nothing better then having something be 20x better then you were expecting! Haha this was a great deal!
on August 1, 2014
Purchased this same ring for over $700 at Kay Jewlers and I absolutely loved it. Gorgeous and I got tons of compliments every single day. It's still selling for over $500 at Kays so if you are looking for an every day ring or and engagement/promise ring you won't be disappointed!

See 1 answered question