Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White Rose Jasmine Gold Tub Spa Bath Gift Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 3, 2012
I bought this for a dear friend birthday, I have to say she was overjoyed. The tub and all in it are of high quality. When she call me she couldn’t stop thanking me for this perfect present.

She went wild over the smell, she told me she really feels the love in the scent.
on December 26, 2012
This was a very good choice for christmas. It was wrapped and put together very nicely, and arrived on time. My mother loved it.
on November 24, 2015
I work in mental health and I'm usually pretty stressed at the end of a long day. I have been taking baths for relaxation for many years, and have tried many different products. So i was enthused to have the opportunity to review this product in exchange for my fair and honest review. I really enjoy the scents of each products. Jasmine is a difficult scent to find in good quality. I really enjoy the way that it blends with the white rose. The set is pretty comprehensive and comes with all your bath time needs. The cute and reusable packaging is a major plus. I plan to purchase these as Christmas gifts and would highly recommend them.
on October 26, 2015
Let's start by saying I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I'm giving it a 4 star simply because of the puff! These products have such a wonderful soft floral scent and I love all the products and the tub is super cute on any vanity but the puff was a little pathetic. If they would upgrade the quality of the puff this would get a 5 star from me and I'm sure many of the buyers would agree. Some buyers had issues with the packaging saying "poorly thrown together" mine was packaged perfectly and I didn't notice and bad odor as a previous review.
on October 27, 2015
Ok I admit it - I got this because I love gift baskets in general but have an over abundance of baskets having purchased more than a few - how cute is a lil tub ?? It's a bit smaller than I expected, not that dimensions were incorrect - just in my minds eye I think. The fragrance is not too overpowering (it often is with many of these sets). White Rose Jasmine is especially nice. Would be a nice gift for those Santa exchanges at Christmas time. I'll be repurposing the lil bath tub - not sure how yet :) ** I received this product at discount for an unbiased review **
on October 29, 2015
Bath gift sets are the safest presents to give for someone you don't really know or when you can't really figure out what to buy at a moment's notice. This particular set is in a White Rose & Jasmine scent, which I've never heard of before but it is an interesting mix. It has a bath puff, a small tub of body lotion, a bottle of bubble bath, a bottle of shower gel, and some bath salts. It think it is great for a teenager, but I think adults would want something of more quantity and a scent they're familiar with. I wish the tub was made with a more elegant material other than plastic, but the appearance looks shiny and matches the color of the products that are enclosed. This product was provided to me free for the purpose of testing and giving an honest review.
on November 13, 2015
The smells of all the goodies inside the basket were wonderful, not over powering but enough to make me feel pampered when I used them which I did the second I opened the package because I was so excited to try them out. So, I'd recommend the products to anyone looking to treat themselves or someone else as a gift but I'm not sure I'd pay the asking price again because the gold tub they were packaged in felt very flimsy and cheap. I'd be embarrassed to give this as a gift as it came- I would buy a separate basket or bag to put the spa goodies inside before I gave it to anyone. I'd vote to make your own assortment instead of purchasing this assortment. I received this set at a discounted price for my honest unbiased review.
on October 28, 2015
I just received my White Rose Jasmine Gold Tub Spa Bath Gift Set and it’s so beautiful. The picture does not do it justice. The little gold tub is so cute and rich looking I’ve placed it in my bathroom already. The “White Rose Jasmine” scent is heavenly and I love all the products that were in the set. I was actually going to give this to my mother-in-law but decided to keep it for myself. I’m going to get her one for Christmas; it came wrapped so nicely, it’s almost ready to go by the time you get it. Just gorgeous and great price! I received this for my honest feedback and I’m so happy with this spa set.
on October 28, 2015
I will admit I was pretty skeptical about ordering this product because I thought it was going to look very cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised. The little golden tub is actually very nice looking. It's a great accent piece in my bathroom, which is different shades of brown. I have it sitting in the corner of the counter with the products stored in it and it looks very nice. And the products smell great! Not too heavy of a scent. Very nice! I was given this item in exchange for my honest review and I would recommend.
on January 2, 2016
Cute little gift set. Was perfect for my secret santa. The fragrance was a flowery perfume aroma. Not too strong. The bathtub is actually much more of a darker gold. I like that there isn't a ton of things in this gift set and you can reuse the tub for soap. I wouldn't leave the bathtub holder in the bathtub or shower for storage though because the paint on the little bathtub would probable chip. Would def buy again for other Christmas presents.