Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 28, 2013
I was foolish and did not pay attention to the dimensions of this product and assumed its size was similar to other gift sets of the same price. Unfortunately, this set is TINY, the size of a soap dish. The bottles are travel-size. You could buy this in Marshalls or TJ Maxx for $5, so don't waste your money. It's pretty, but grossly overpriced.
on December 29, 2013
I was hoping to give this as a gift, but the gold tray it came on was broken when I got it. All 4 corners on the tray were smashed. I was going to send it back,but I found a replacement and I'll keep the contents for myself. The review I just entered was changed from 3 stars to 3 1/2.
on December 17, 2013
The item would have been alright but the tray came broken in three places. I had to go out and buy a tray myself.
on May 10, 2014
My daughter sent me this has a birthday gift. Very disappointed in it, she paid a lot of money for it and the tray was broken, the soap was broken and the fragrance will run you out of the room it is soooo strong. I have left it open for a few days hoping some of the fragrance would evaporate and it seem to be better. But this is an awfully high price for this set, I certainly wouldn't buy it, it is the type anyone could pick up at the five and dime store. I love Roses and Jasmine but this is too much. I will wear it everyday and never tell my daughter what I really think, I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings.
on January 7, 2014
The description was a bit odd and many of the reviews said it came with a candle (which is what I thought the angel was), but it turned out to be a bar of soap. The ceramic tray was broken in the package due to an errant throw by my FedEx driver (not the seller's fault), but perhaps it could be packaged a bit differently so it didn't shift in the box.

All in all I'm happy with the purchase.
on February 12, 2014
My better half and I ordered these as client gifts for some of our female clients or their assistants, and they all loved them! They arrived beautifully packaged, making it a breeze for us to gift-bag them for presentation. Highly recommended!
on August 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for a friend and she really liked it. No complaints and she liked how the candle didn't have that wicky smell after she blew it out. Plus, she said the candle was very pretty so it's a winner!
on November 30, 2012
This is a very cute item and would do great for any small gift one might need. The scent could be a bit heavier but it is there and I am happy with the purchase.
on March 7, 2014
I bought two bath sets one for my grand daughter's birthday and one for my self we both are our gifts.
It makes a nice gift for friends or family.
on January 3, 2014
I was disappointed in this, We open the box and 2 trays were broken and you could tell it was packed that way. I would not reccomend this.