5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those short of $$!
I bought these for my girlfriend because I was short on money at the time. She loves them! They are small diamonds, considering the Amazon photo is zoomed in bu 5000%, but these made the both of us happy!
Published on October 25, 2011 by B. Nerney

1.0 out of 5 stars 29 bucks is a LOT of money when it comes to the earrings.
Published on March 9, 2010 by NaynayF.

1.0 out of 5 stars 29 bucks is a LOT of money when it comes to the earrings., March 9, 2010
This review is from: 10k White Gold Round-Cut Diamond Studs (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I know that 29 dollars is not a lot of money and I should have not be expecting them to look great blings,but believe me everyone, these earrings are NOT WORTHY 29 dollars.Even cubic zirconia shines more than the 2 tiny diamonds.The only thing I like about these is the size,I wanted something tiny but I was expecting some light reflection coming out of them.NO,the stones are as blurry as dirty water.These earring are overpriced and not worthy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't expecting much but...., January 30, 2008
I wasn't expecting much for a small dimond with I2-I3 clarity. For those of you who do not know much about dimonds, I2-I3 means there are 2-3 flaws in the dimond visible to the eye. I got these dimonds for my baby daughter. I liked the idea that they are small, but they are way to cloudy and do no sparkle at all! Returning to Amazon for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, April 30, 2011
I was very disappointed the diamond was so small I needed a magnify glass to see it. The prongs was so small they could get lost in your ear.

1.0 out of 5 stars studs, October 19, 2010
These are so not worth the time. The stones are so small it makes no sense to wear them and dont' even think the thought of giving them as a gift - the receiver will be vex with you for life. LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars The product image is deceiving, November 27, 2010
For only $40 I didn't expect to get something huge, but turns out this pair of earrings needs a magnifying glass to tell there is a diamond in it. They definitely don't shine or look anything like the product image, even under the macro lens of my DSLR camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, December 11, 2011
D (VA United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting anything special for the price, but these are completely worthless. The 4 prong setting they're in is both larger and sparklier than the stones. I was hoping to get a tiny little piece of sparkle, and instead, a grey little chunk of rock in an ugly, unpolished chunk of metal. You're much better off buying plastic than this poor excuse for the real thing. Do not let the picture fool you, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the product that will arrive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time or money., December 8, 2011
I was not happy with these when they arrived and sent them back. The earrings were so small! The picture makes them look bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those short of $$!, October 25, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, January 16, 2011
The sparkle was beautiful, but the earrings were SO tiny that I didn't even think they were in the pouch they came in...they were supposed to be a gift and I was embarrassed to give them because they were so little...

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 4, 2011
I ordered a pair of round diamond stud earring for my wife as part of a set for our anniversary. I was surprised to see the quality above what I expected with the product. Fast shipping and recieved almost a week before expected time of arrival. I will be ordering from them again in the future.

10k White Gold Round-Cut Diamond Studs (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
$160.00 $55.00