5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great!
Published 22 months ago by Christian

1.0 out of 5 stars Dimond Fell OUT!!!!
I bought this ring for my girlfriend for her birthday in in less than a Week the Diamond fell out. I say that this is poor craftsmanship and I am HIGHLY disappointed with this purchase. How can the the Diamond fall out with out even getting scratch on the ring??? Poorly made, deeply disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by Egesdal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great!, September 11, 2012
Looks way better on my girlfriend's hand, she loves it so much! And great price for it too! One note though, I thought the ring would just come with itself and not a case so i went along and bought a case with it, but it turns out it already has a black case that comes with it. Its a really good case but it doesnt hurt if you want to buy a fancier case. Bottom line, amazing ring, dont buy a case, it already comes with one.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's happy!, October 28, 2013
This is a really nice ring for the price. I bought it as an engagement ring, and it look great! Not to crowded with other stones, and the diamond looks very nice. Do your best to find out the size of the finger. I think this ring may run a little big, but all in all, big thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Promise Ring, January 26, 2012
I got this ring as a promise ring from my bf. I love it. Be aware though, the diamond is smaller than it appears in the photo. It is a small diamond the is circled by the white gold. I dont like any chunky jewelry so it is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and Beautiful, May 7, 2011
Cherie Lammie (PORT ANGELES, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Looked exactly how I imagined it on my finger. I don't like bulky rings and this one doesn't stand out but still adds beauty to my hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present!, October 8, 2013
Got it for my girlfriend for her birthday and she loved it!!! Perfect fit. Not to big not to small!! I highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant yet simple, January 8, 2013
greygabe (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I didn't want to buy anything too showy. This is a nice, honest looking ring. She was incredibly happy and wears it always. It's been 5 months now without and signs of wear or damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another typical "great ring for a good price!" review, November 25, 2013
This review is from: 10KT White Gold Round Diamond Bypass Promise Ring (1/10 cttw) (Jewelry)
I recently bought this ring, like other reviewers, as a promise ring for my girlfriend. She loves it and it looks great on her! It is a petite ring, but not overly so; it is perfect for slender hands and fingers. If you find that your girlfriend/significant other wears a lot of thin-banded rings, this will be a very well-received gift.

So I'll outline my personal pros and cons.
Pros:
-comes with a nice ring box
-great size for smaller hands or discerning tastes
-clarity (for the price point) is great
-the price itself; doesn't look cheap
Cons:
-springing for the gift wrap is not worth it. A very generic box with a cheap-looking ribbon; I did better in five minutes

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything and More, January 5, 2013
I ordered this ring for my granddaughter for Christmas, but I ordered it to late for a Christmas delivery. Low and behold on Christmas Eve much to my surprise and delight the package came. WOW is all I can say. The ring is much more beautiful than the photo, and perfect for a teenage "princess". Everything about this vendor is first class. AND to top it off they must have realized this was for Christmas and certainly made the effort to see that the delivery was on time. Five stars is much to low of a rating for this ten star vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for my girlfriend, March 15, 2014
As soon as I opened the box it was shining at me. When I presented it to my girlfriend as a promise ring. She melted. Enough Said :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 16, 2014
I received this as a gift. The ring looks smaller in person, but it is beautiful. Quality is great for the price you pay.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›