5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
Published on January 7, 2012 by C. Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lightweight but NOT adjustable.
I had to return these snow pants. They were not adjustable in the waste anywhere and the elastic was not very elastic at all. Very disappointed.
Published 20 months ago by Bridgette Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 7, 2012
C. Ford (Charlotte, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I bought two pair of these, one for each of my sons for Christmas. We don't generally get snow where we live, but can drive a few hours and be in the mountains. I wanted to get them something of reasonable price and quality considering this is not something they would be wearing every day. Living in New Hampshire most of my life I have owned several pairs of snow pants over the years, and I would say these are true to size, good quality and a great price. I would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, March 17, 2012
After visiting a local ski store, I was shocked to find that the ski pants were all retailing for $100 plus, even with 40% to 50% off, they were $60. Since I was going spring skiing, I decided to take my chance with ski pants from amazon. Needless to say, these pants were perfect. I was skiing in 40 to 50 degree weather in Colorado and never had any issues with my pants.

These have plenty of room to add multiple layers if it gets colder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ski trousers, January 9, 2014
I bought for a trip up to North Michigan and used for outside wear in -20F temps and for some skiing. For $30 they are well made and keep me warm even sitting on snow for 20 mins when wearing thermal long johns underneath ($10 from Walmart Fruit of the Loom). Size is ok, I bought XL for a 38 inch waist and they fitted around waist just but were comfortable. I guess any larger and you would need a belt especially when skiing. Waterproofing excellent, they never let in any snow or damp.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do their job well and I have no complaints!, March 21, 2012
There's not much to say, but they do their job and I have no complaints! Actually, I can say that as a guy I like having a zipper in the front... the previous ski/snow pants I've had did not, which was kind of a pain!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice pants, March 7, 2012
This review is from: White Sierra Men's 32-Inch Inseam Insulated Pant (Apparel)
Fit true to size, I am a size 38 (tight) and the large was plenty big enough. Heck of lot less expensive than buying expensive snow pants. I plan to use these when I ski or during snowy weather in DC (rare) so I did want really expensive pants. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find, January 7, 2014
My husband is 5'9 and about 185. The only issue was the waist was a tad big but thankfully there are belt loops and he wore his regular belt to keep them snug. Other than that he loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore to Iceland and they were Excellent!, December 5, 2013
I had a recent trip planned to Iceland with some friends. I needed snowpants but didn't want to pay a fortune. These were perfect. I was warm the whole tile and they fit perfectly. I would highly recommend these snow pants. No need to pay double or triple for other pants. These work excellently

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 13, 2013
I had never skied before, so I didn't want to invest a large amount of money in gear.

Bought these pants, and skied in them over 15 times and no problems. They're a little puffy, but I was never cold, and never wet after plenty of falls :)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are pretty good snow pants, January 23, 2013
This review is from: White Sierra Men's 32-Inch Inseam Insulated Pant (Apparel)
These pants are pretty good snow pants. I wanted something thick so I would keep my legs warm if it got cold. The elastic of the pants waist makes sure it fits you exactly, so it is snug against your waist. The pants has a snap button and fly zipper in front. It felt a little tight at first against crotch, but that's ok to keep warmth. The pants has two pockets in the front on either side that are velcro and my hand just about fits inside them. And then there is one pocket in the back on the right. It makes a noise as you walk, fabric wiping against each other, but I like that noise. The bottom has velcro that can be opened so you can slide boots in easily. I don't have fat ankles. Air will still rush up the leg. I like the inside material of the pockets it's very soft and the inside of the pants is also very soft.

I have yet to test it's weatherability and see if the bottom where the boots would be is really a problem.

I gave it 5 stars because when I was taking them off, I was thinking, oh no they were so comfortable, I don't want to take them off!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lightweight but NOT adjustable., January 24, 2013

White Sierra Men's 32-Inch Inseam Insulated Pant