5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted.
Published 10 months ago by Steve Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I always take a 30" inseam but these seem to run a bit long. Not quite as heavy/durable as I might have expected. I do plan to keep them.
Published 14 months ago by Carl Eklund

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., November 9, 2013
Steve Hall (Rapid City, SD) - See all my reviews
At 5'8", I'm often concerned that generic sizes will be too long. And even a lot of 30" inseams are too long (I'm really a 29 to 29˝). With the legs zipped on, they form a nice break over the shoe. With the legs zipped off, the shorts are right at the knee. The fabric lightweight, easy to clean, and very quick-drying: perfect for traveling light! Add to all that an unbeatable price, and you have a 5-star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent for camping and exploring, September 7, 2013
I purchased 3 pair of this light and comfortable pants for a recent trip to Canada and Alaska. They were great, I dawned long johns under them when needed and actually washed them in the shower when we overnight' ed, hanging them up over night and they were dry the next day. I could hand them in the shower area and the winkles would vaporize.
We live in Florida and camp and travel a lot, so now I have both long pants and when desired short when I want simply by unzipping the legs.
CAUTION... Do not attempt to iron these pants (as I did) they will melt if the iron is to hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and is very cool, January 3, 2014
These pants are great for hiking. They are lightweight and very cool when the days are hot and the trails are long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price and comfortable, September 19, 2012
Timothy Davis "Tim" (Superior, CO United States) - See all my reviews
These pants are great. They are breathable and comfortable. However, they don't have zippers that allow the bottoms to slip over boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, July 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pockets, April 30, 2014
I like the pants as I travel to Cambodia often and they are great for that area, I only wish they had more pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect, February 5, 2014
They're well made and fit well. So why 'nearly perfect'? No cargo pockets. Why would someone make pants like this without them? But I saw the pictures that clearly showed there were no cargo pockets before I ordered so I knew what I was getting. Five stars for them because they're great as they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fishing, August 5, 2012
These are the perfect pants for fishing. They are very lightweight and breathable, they dry fast, and they easily convert to shorts. The only negative I see are the pockets. They are a little too shallow. I now wear them on every fishing trip. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light zip-off pants for shorter legs, July 31, 2014
These are great zip-offs for our summers, which feature cool mornings and evenings, but warm days. The fabric is very light, so passes breezes easily, which is good this time of year. Washing has not been a problem, nor has working the zippers. Only the front top button is sometimes a pain to open (compared to the snap on some other zip-offs I have.) I also miss the built-in belt of other zip-offs, now that I'm losing enough weight to need help keeping these up. But as a guy with short legs, these are very much appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars and feel they provide excellent service at a more than fair price, August 1, 2014
Andrew J. Rochells (North Hampton, NH USA) - See all my reviews
The product met my expectations. Unfortunately, I did not examine the photo of the product adequately. For short men, the trousers are awfully baggy. That issue not withstanding, the product does serve the intended use, hiking in Costa Rica, adequately.
I've purchased many items from the seller, and feel they provide excellent service at a more than fair price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›