Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 9, 2013
At 5'8", I'm often concerned that generic sizes will be too long. And even a lot of 30" inseams are too long (I'm really a 29 to 29½). With the legs zipped on, they form a nice break over the shoe. With the legs zipped off, the shorts are right at the knee. The fabric lightweight, easy to clean, and very quick-drying: perfect for traveling light! Add to all that an unbeatable price, and you have a 5-star rating.
on September 7, 2013
I purchased 3 pair of this light and comfortable pants for a recent trip to Canada and Alaska. They were great, I dawned long johns under them when needed and actually washed them in the shower when we overnight' ed, hanging them up over night and they were dry the next day. I could hand them in the shower area and the winkles would vaporize.
We live in Florida and camp and travel a lot, so now I have both long pants and when desired short when I want simply by unzipping the legs.
CAUTION... Do not attempt to iron these pants (as I did) they will melt if the iron is to hot.
on April 26, 2014
I have genetically large thighs, plus I strength train regularly, so I've always had to buy baggy pants. I yo-yo between a 32-34 waist, depending on how disciplined I am with my eating. When I'm around 32, I wear a medium in these pants, and when I "expand" I wear a large. I wear these for backpacking, camping and day hiking. I've tried a couple other convertible pants made by Columbia, but they don't have enough room in the thighs for me. These pants are extremely comfortable and easy to convert. They dry quickly and are made of sturdy material. I've found them to be mosquito proof, even when being swarmed in the Sierras. And best of all, they're a great deal!
on February 5, 2014
They're well made and fit well. So why 'nearly perfect'? No cargo pockets. Why would someone make pants like this without them? But I saw the pictures that clearly showed there were no cargo pockets before I ordered so I knew what I was getting. Five stars for them because they're great as they are.
on February 10, 2015
Great ligthweight pants. I hiked in them in Yellowstone as well as the Grand canyon. They are not warm, but are loose enough to allow for layers below them, and they function great in warmer weather. This pair of pants is a great addition to any supply of outdoors gear.
on August 1, 2014
The product met my expectations. Unfortunately, I did not examine the photo of the product adequately. For short men, the trousers are awfully baggy. That issue not withstanding, the product does serve the intended use, hiking in Costa Rica, adequately.
I've purchased many items from the seller, and feel they provide excellent service at a more than fair price.
on September 19, 2012
These pants are great. They are breathable and comfortable. However, they don't have zippers that allow the bottoms to slip over boots.
on January 19, 2014
My first pair of these pants from 3 years ago were great. These new ones do have nice material and fit well. They do not come with a belt, as the other had, and the one cargo pocket is small and not very useful. That was a disappointment, but I have kept them.
on November 27, 2013
The pants arrived and fit as expected. I am in Mexico where the temperature varies daily. They are light for the hot part of the day. Best of all I can wash them by hand and wear them in an hour in this dry climate. The fly button popped but was easily replaced.
on August 5, 2012
These are the perfect pants for fishing. They are very lightweight and breathable, they dry fast, and they easily convert to shorts. The only negative I see are the pockets. They are a little too shallow. I now wear them on every fishing trip. Well worth the money.