Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 5, 2013
I love vests for fall, winter and spring to add a layer over a plain long sleeved crew tshirt. I bought this in black and found it to be an amazing value on Amazon. It is a very simple vest without a lot of technical features, but the material is buttery soft and it will work well as a layering piece. It will work with jeans or dress pants. The only thing is that I wish it was a little more fitted in the waist. I am 5'4" and 130# and the medium fits snugly around the hips, but a bit loose in the waist and bust. I am afraid if I went down to small it would be too tight in the hip. Also, be sure and wash it before the first wear. The black vest left linty pieces all over my shirt the first time I wore it.
Anyway, I will be purchasing more of these vests in other colors to add to my rotation!
on December 3, 2013
This is a very cute vest. Really soft and warm, very comfy. Runs small so I would suggest to get a size bigger.
This would probably be my favorite vest, however......after washing it the first time (and I did follow the care directions on the tag) I was very disappointed. The vest is pretty much ruined. Advice: wash it by itself, if at all! Lint from the vest got all over my other clothes in the washer. What a nightmare! Now, I can't wear it without having the fuzzies all over me within minutes. It sheds like crazy! And it won't stop - no matter what I do. Too bad... :(
on February 19, 2014
I ordered a large, but it fits like a small. It was at least six inches too small around my chest. I am assuming the label was wrong
since I have a number of shirts and jackets in this brand, and they all fit in the large-with room to spare.

The color is a dark chocolate brown, although it looks lighter in the picture.
on November 3, 2013
I have one in a different color, and liked i so well I decided to get one in black. The fleece is fluffy, and seems very cozy feeling.
on December 16, 2013
Nice white fluffy fleece, but way on the small side. The size guidelines were way off, I ordered a medium and a large, and I'm not sure the large is going to be big enough for the "medium" person! I'm going to have to return the medium one, and get a different present.

I'm rating it a 2 star, cause I can't use it, and have to go to the trouble to return and order something else.
on January 3, 2015
I bought the vest because of a previous purchase of a White Sierra product. I like the vest and it keeps my core warm. I am petite small, 5'0, 116lbs. The small is a good fit. I am giving it 4 stars because the pockets are finished off with stitching and after wearing and washing a few times, the pockets look as if they will start fraying and falling apart soon. It would have been better quality if the pockets was finished off with a seam. I am still wearing it for casual warmth.
on February 9, 2014
This vest is light weight, warm, and has very soft plush pile. The color is more green than teal, but is acceptable. It laundered well holding shape, color and pile. A great addition for a very cold winter!
on February 19, 2015
I love the material, but after I wore it just once the stitching came out along the zipper. I was able to stitch it myself, but it's not the same as it was. I was 3 days out of the "Return Window" of time, or I would have sent it back.
on March 27, 2014
Very soft and comfortable, but runs very small. I bought the XL and it's snug. I usually wear a Large in most things, so I thought this would be a little more roomy. Well made and looks nice otherwise.
on December 17, 2013
Vest is just snug. Expected more roomy fit. But it works. Nice soft fabric. Brown is medium rich color. Strange light greenish finish tape on collar shows when unzipped at neck. Is my "Mister Rogers" sweater for being comfy indoors this cold winter. Works great under jacket when running in and out for winter chores. Good buy.