Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 23, 2013
This is a wonderful shirt for travel. It has a feminine fit, and is lightweight and comfortable for outdoor activities involved with travel where one is doing a good deal of walking and climbing. I wore the sleeves rolled up most of the time, sometimes with a vest or jacket. The color is beautiful and flattering. I liked the shirt so much that I bought another in a different color.
on November 28, 2013
Used while on a 5 wk hike with full pack. Best shirt ever for hiking in summer keeps you cool & protects from sun & brush. White fades & sunscreen/deoderant stain but shirt remains functional. This is my second purchase I loved it so much.
on December 26, 2014
Great shirt the only reason it did not get 5 stars is that it is really undersized. 5'2" , 130, and a size large just fit with no room for a t-shirt underneath. The French seams are very flattering - this isn't just a men's shirt made smaller for a woman.
on April 26, 2015
I have very sensitive skin and would get sunburn in few minutes under the sun, so I can only wear long-shelved SPF shirts in summer – I have been buying quite a few SPF sun shirts from Amazon and this shirt is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

This shirt appears to survive hand-wash and machine-wash. I have worn this shirt for a few months (wash it after each wear) and it still looks brand new. The fabric does not deteriorate or winkle like some of my other Columbia shirts.

This shirt has a soft feel in the fabric and it's very comfortable to wear. I hand-wish this shirt mostly and then hang it up without really squeeze the water out. It dries overnight consistently – this is especially useful when traveling – the shirt is light weight and it does not stain – some of my sun shirts stained very easily and I had to give them up if I couldn’t get rid of the stain.

This shirt is so good that I ordered two other colors. Highly recommended.
on February 3, 2016
Love this brand. I am a wildlife biologist so I work outside a lot and having a long sleeve, lightweight shirt does wonders in the desert. The material is so thin and lightweight, and yet it is very strong. I have torn shirts like this one before, but I just sew them up and they still work equally great. I have used shirts from this brand the last four years of daily wear and the only thing that I noticed is the colors fade while working outside all the time. I recommend these shirts to everyone; they are truly amazing!
on February 19, 2014
The shirt fit me OK, but it was snug across the chest (32D) and very loose in the waist. It didn't work for me.
on March 21, 2016
This really came in handy in Indonesia. Normally when I go into the bush, I find that mens clothing is typically more durable and practical for my job and what I do for a living. On this trip I had a man's quick dry outdoor type shirt that has all the fancy pockets and was supposed to be rip stop and everything....this womans shirt didn't snag like the mans shirt did against the scrub brush and thorns, was not overly bulky like the mans shirt and was good for the jungle or while I was in town. I liked that I did not look like a total tourist on safari or something. It was super functional and held up well. I do wish it had more than the little zip pocket that was kind of useless. Not even big enough for a credit card.
on August 15, 2014
I bought this shirt because we have a convertible and I want to wear it for sun protection. I haven't had a chance to see if the advertised sun protection actually works yet but I wanted to let folks know that the shirt was a little on the small side. I think it will be OK if I wear a tank underneath (which I didn't want to do). I believe that ordering a size up would make the top too big.
on April 14, 2016
This well-made White Sierra shirt is designed to fit a lean athletic torso with a B-cup or smaller bust, flat belly and slender hips. If this is not you, you will need to go up a size or two to accommodate a larger bust or so the last two buttons can fasten over wider hips.
on March 26, 2016
If you find that the fit is close but not quite right, then try a different color in the same shirt. Example: the yellow shirt is made in Vietnam and the front zip pocket runs horizontally (too shallow to fit much other than keys), while the peri-blue shirt is made in Bangladesh and its zip pocket runs vertically. I prefer a loose fit, but on me the yellow shirt was too baggy and I returned it while the periblue fit alright and I kept it. Unlike other brands of sun shirts, this one actually does allow for the sleeves to be rolled up without cutting off circulation (good). The shirt is also long enough that it does not expose your back when you bend down to tie a shoe. On a hot desert hike, I paired the mostly unbuttoned periblue shirt with a sports bra and that gave good circulation and good sun protection.