Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 10, 2012
I am 5'2 and a size 10. I was worried because the sizing info said I needed a large, and lets face it with bulky snow pants the idea of large didnt paint a pretty picture. I got the 29 inch inseam in large and am absolutely delighted! Instead of looking bulky and big, these are actually very flattering. I am SHOCKED! I felt I needed snow pants because on my last trip to Alaska I hiked in regular sports pants and was miserably cold and wet. So I bought these out of neccessity with NO expectations that they would be "cute". But they really really are! I never write reviews, but figured there are probably lots of other women out there who arent super thin and worry about adding the bulk of snow pants. If you need them, these are definitely the ones to get!
44 comments230 of 238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2013
I opened the package from Amazon, to find the Sierra Women's Slider Snow Pant (29-inch Inseam, Medium)in the color gray. I ordered the Snow Pants in the color Caviar. Caviar is a deep blue almost black. Nevertheless, I tried them on, I was concerned about the size-29" inseam. It fit perfectly. I am a size 6-8 petite, following the recommendations of others, I decided to order the medium size. I'm doing the "sit down test." I am wearing this snow pants over my regular pants, while typing this review, and I am comfortable. In the back of the pants you should notice a waist adjustment Velcro strap. There are two wide and deep pockets in the front of the pants; one of the pockets has a key fab.The fit is attractive, and this snow pant appears to be well made. The pants are

noisy, but they are snow pants. I would have given this pant five stars. The tag attached to the pants clearly states "Caviar," and it's obvious this pant is not caviar.

Update: White Sierra Women's Slider Snow Pant (29-inch Inseam)(Gray, size: Medium)I've had the opportunity to wear this Snow
Pant, and they kept me warm. I am please with my purchase.
11 comment65 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
Love these snow pants. Thanks to the reviews I ordered the medium. Love the 29 inch inseam. I am 5'1 and 140 lbs and these fit perfectly. Thanks to Prime I got these within 2 days.
on February 23, 2014
It is so hard to find snow pants for my 29"inseam. I was happy to find these. I have a 29" waist and a 39" hips and the medium was a perfect fit. I wore these to shovel in 16 inches of snow with a base layer underneath and was too hot. Then wore again without the extra base layer and was much better. These pants already have a waterproof base layer that I was able to tuck inside my boots to keep the snow out. I made snow angels with my kids with no problems. Great find.
review image
0Comment35 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
As for a Petite person it is always hard to find a perfect fit.
Pants - warm and well insulated, right length and you can manipulate with the Velcro making sure it is tight enough around your vast. Very pleased!
review image
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2015
Purchased these pants to wear in the winter while shoveling and snow blowing. It's still in the 70s now but the pants seem like they will keep me toasty warm. I bought them in black, size large. I'm 5'4" and 153 pounds, usually wear a size 12 in pants, sometimes a 10. These fit perfectly in the waist but have lots of room in the legs. I could wear them over thermals but probably not enough room in the waist to wear over jeans. If you want to wear over jeans maybe go up a size. They have elasticized openings at the legs which is nice. Can't beat these for under $9. Bargain. See photos for fit
review image review image review image
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2014
I ordered these pants for walking, hiking and snowshoeing in winter weather. I'm not quite 5'4" tall and weigh 155 pounds, so I ordered a Women's size XL with the 29-inch inseam. I'm pretty happy with the fit over a pair of jeans and the length is good without being overly long. The snowpants feel a bit snug in the crotch when I sit down, but not enough for me to return them, as I'll mostly be upright and moving when wearing them. Also, wearing them over a pair of sweats or yoga pants with long underwear underneath might reduce the snugness when seated. Many dress pants and jeans are a bit short in the rise for me, so these are probably fine in the rise for most women.
0Comment42 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
I bought these for a gift. The sizing seems fairly accurate - I bought a large for a size 10/12 and they fit. Not to bulky and they have the extra piece that tucks into boots. I'm happy with the purchase.
on November 23, 2013
Great snow pants- I am 5'0" and they fit nicely. Very comfortable and warm- I wear these out sledding with the family.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2012
It has a great fit and not too bulky. The expanding sides make the waist comfortable and not balloon out.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse