5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fit and very cute!
Published on February 10, 2012 by BonnieB

3.0 out of 5 stars well made but fits small in the straddle
I ordered these pants and was impressed with how they were made but the straddle is a bit small even for a petite person. I would highly recommend ordering a size larger than you usually wear and the fit in the legs is cut for larger thighs but is extremely slimming so don't worry about looking too puffy. Be comfortable and you will look better if you get the best fit:)
Published 9 months ago by Lisa Scaglione

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fit and very cute!, February 10, 2012
I am 5'2 and a size 10. I was worried because the sizing info said I needed a large, and lets face it with bulky snow pants the idea of large didnt paint a pretty picture. I got the 29 inch inseam in large and am absolutely delighted! Instead of looking bulky and big, these are actually very flattering. I am SHOCKED! I felt I needed snow pants because on my last trip to Alaska I hiked in regular sports pants and was miserably cold and wet. So I bought these out of neccessity with NO expectations that they would be "cute". But they really really are! I never write reviews, but figured there are probably lots of other women out there who arent super thin and worry about adding the bulk of snow pants. If you need them, these are definitely the ones to get!

4.0 out of 5 stars When did the color gray become the color caviar (deep blue almost black)?, October 18, 2013
I opened the package from Amazon, to find the Sierra Women's Slider Snow Pant (29-inch Inseam, Medium)in the color GRAY, but I ordered the Snow Pants in the color Caviar. Caviar is a deep blue almost black. Nevertheless, I tried them on, like many short women before me I was anxious about the size-29" inseam. It fit perfectly! I am a size 6-8 petite, so following the recommendations of others I decided to order size medium to where over my pants if needs be. And am I ever glad I did! I am doing the sit down test at this moment. I am typing this review wearing the 29" inseam "gray" snow pants in the size medium, over my regular pants, and I am comfortable. In the back of the pants there's a waist adjustment Velcro strap. This will really be helpful if I decide to wear the snow pants without street pants. I am going to keep this "gray" snow pant, the gray is an acceptable medium color. The fit is attractive, and this snow pant is well made. There are two deep and wide zip pockets in front, and one pocket has a key fab. The pants are noisy, but they are snow pants. Warmth wins hands down! I would have given this pant five stars, but I can't. The tag attached to the pants clearly states "Caviar," and it's obvious this pant is NOT caviar.

Update: White Sierra Women's Slider Snow Pant (29-inch Inseam)(Gray, size: Medium)I've had the opportunity to wear this Snow Pant, and they kept me toasty warm. I am please with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, January 2, 2012
It has a great fit and not too bulky. The expanding sides make the waist comfortable and not balloon out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy with the fit over jeans., November 1, 2014
M&M (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these pants for walking, hiking and snowshoeing in winter weather. I'm not quite 5'4" tall and weigh 155 pounds, so I ordered a Women's size XL with the 29-inch inseam. I'm pretty happy with the fit over a pair of jeans and the length is good without being overly long. The snowpants feel a bit snug in the crotch when I sit down, but not enough for me to return them, as I'll mostly be upright and moving when wearing them. Also, wearing them over a pair of sweats or yoga pants with long underwear underneath might reduce the snugness when seated. Many dress pants and jeans are a bit short in the rise for me, so these are probably fine in the rise for most women.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs big, December 8, 2012
The size small will fit a size 4 if you cinch in the waist using the adjustable velcro on the side, but it makes the waist buckle noticeably on the outside. Will easily fit a size 6 with no adjustment. I'm a size 4 and if they offered an xs, I would imagine it would be perfect. That said, it's not a big deal with a jacket over it though. Good deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, December 20, 2012
I bought these for a gift. The sizing seems fairly accurate - I bought a large for a size 10/12 and they fit. Not to bulky and they have the extra piece that tucks into boots. I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great length!, November 23, 2013
Nico (Osan Air Base, Korea) - See all my reviews
Great snow pants- I am 5'0" and they fit nicely. Very comfortable and warm- I wear these out sledding with the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these snow pants, December 1, 2014
Love these snow pants. Thanks to the reviews I ordered the medium. Love the 29 inch inseam. I am 5'1 and 140 lbs and these fit perfectly. Thanks to Prime I got these within 2 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, January 1, 2012
Ordered these for my teenage daughter. Love that you could pick the inseam. She is not very tall and these will work great. True to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, January 9, 2014
Great fit! If you have big thighs and thick buttocks- go one size up! I ordered the large originally & it was too tight. I would not have been able to put any thermals on underneath so I exchanged them for a XL which is a little big through the waist but it allows me to put pants on underneath. The velcro adjustment straps on the inside of the waist allows me to tighten the waist while having leg room