4.0 out of 5 stars Great Huggie Earring
Earrings are very well constructed and stay in my ears, my long hair does not pull them out when it gets tangled in them. I sleep in these earrings and I can't feel them at all. They are small hoops which I wanted but are very noticable in the ear. Great size to wear daily. The diamonds are white with no seen flaws to my eyes.
Published on August 8, 2009 by AMP

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
I bought these after reading some of the reviews. A few people said the diamonds were brighter and clearer than they expected. Well, don't believe the hype. They look nice, but they are dull and cloudy. Spend more money and get quality diamonds.
Published on April 23, 2012 by CitznFish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Huggie Earring, August 8, 2009
This review is from: 14k White Gold 6 Stone Hoop Diamond Earrings (GH, I1-I2, 0.74 carat) (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Sparks!, September 16, 2011
D. Urag (Sta. Rita, CA) - See all my reviews
I have browsed through a lot of hoop earrings to wear everyday and have finally ordered this one. I have no regrets. When I first saw them they really looked tiny but on the ears they're very stylish and sparkly. I have small ears so they look great on me. Just what I was looking for! Great seller. Will buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, March 11, 2010
gdjsky01 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
My wife is thrilled with them. I like the price. The shipping was lightening fast. Am I an expert in settings and stones? Not even close. I have not had them appraised. She's happy so I am happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars fell out after just one year of owning them, December 25, 2013
i absolutely loved these earrings. i had looked and looked and these were a good price and good quality. i bought them nov 2012 sorry to say one of them fell out and is lost. other than putting on a head band which i wear often i didn't do anything unusual. one just fell out. was going to buy them again but now the price is over $100 higher. too bad. beware of the closure which seemed secure to me but alas was not

5.0 out of 5 stars Say it with jewls, August 10, 2012
A gift for my wife, and she loves them. She has not taken them off since she got them. I like them also

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, February 28, 2014
These are exactly what I wanted. They are very small hoops which fit snugly around the earlobe. The diamonds are sparkly and relatively substantial considering how small the actual earring is. They are also very comfortable to wear 24/7. I sleep with them in and they don't bother me a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say other than wow!, January 29, 2012
J. R. (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I almost got the .5 carat total weight earrings that had more but smaller diamonds. Am I glad I got these instead. They're incredibly white and brilliant. For the price you cannot find anything locally that even comes close. I looked and looked and all the local places wanted $1000 for something similar. Now these are not the size of quarters and they won't make Elizabeth Taylor happy but for your special someone who has a reasonable budget these are fantastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and very small, February 2, 2014
The earrings are cute. I had read the reviews on how small they were but did not expect this small for this price. I will keep, I think, still trying to decide if size is worth the dollars. They are pretty and have a nice sparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS !!!!, September 6, 2013
STUNNING !!!!! PERFECT SIZE... FOR WORK !
Would like to see these in ROSE GOLD IF POSSIBLE...saw these on a co worker and I had to have them !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

14k White Gold 6 Stone Hoop Diamond Earrings (GH, I1-I2, 0.74 carat)
$1,695.00 $737.49