Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2012
First, thanks to other reviewers. They said that your size will be a little larger than advertised. They were right. It's not a next size up discrepancy, or so much bigger that it's awkward. So if you want something roomy, go ahead and order your normal size. You'll be set. You want snugger fit, order a size down. I'm big, and I wanted "big enough" rather than *just* able to button up. I'm a 2X, decided to follow other reviewers advice, so got 2X. And it is awesome. A lighter material, good deep pockets, slits to get into pants pockets. Buttons up higher than the picture shows - no chance of cleavage showing when fully buttoned. And doesn't hang open when bend over, it buttons that high. Darker colors show up somewhat through the jacket, but not horribly. For economy, it's sturdy and thick enough to do what it's gotta do. About the shipping - I did 2-3 day business. The estimate was to be shipped starting 4-10 days after my order. But low and behold I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived USPS on Tuesday. Cross country. Also came with a free, current, new catalog, that I didn't even ask for. Will be using them again for my scrubs and labcoat needs.
on July 9, 2010
This lab coat looks nice and has held up well, but the sizing is more misleading than you would think. I am 5'6" 135 lbs and normally wear a 4 or 6, and the Small in this lab coat is wayyy to big for me. If you are smaller than a 4, the XS will probably be too large, so you may want to look at a different company.
on March 26, 2010
This is a vert standard lab coat, arrived on time however the sizes run big so order one size smaller, also the fabric is see through and thin so be aware of that as well.
on March 12, 2010
I needed a low priced but good quality lab coat for nursing school and Physician's Assistant school, and this was exactly what i needed! It's a great quality and durability for a great price. I'm impressed with the coat and happy i ordered it.
on February 12, 2011
I ordered this lab coat to protect my clothes while working in my lab (biochem and chem labs). It's great!

Long lab coat that reaches a little past my knees, but all lab coats do that (I'm a little under 5'0" so just about everything reaches past my knees). I read from another reviewer that they found the pockets a little lower than normal, and this is true. However, I actually prefer the pockets at a slightly lower height, since it seems to keep any bulges from keys out of the way.

The fabric is coarser than my last lab coat, but it breathes better. My lab is kept at 25+ C (between 75 and 80 degrees F) and I found that this lab coat is comfortable even in a very warm lab.

This coat would have received 5 stars except for the fact that the size chart provided by the company is a little off. The lab coats run a size or so on the large side, so if you are normally a size 12 (L), you need to order a size 10 (M). If you're a size 8 (M), you'd order a size 6 (S), and so on. Having ordered accordingly, I can say that the coat fits perfectly, as if it were tailored for me.
on February 22, 2011
I really like this coat as it has a generally unisex cut and design (no cutsie little heart embroidery) which is important to me given that I work mostly among men however, the proportions are decidedly feminine cut (i.e. smaller at the shoulders and an appropriate length). The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the fabric quality leaves a little something to be desired, however, given the price, it's still a good buy.
on December 25, 2007
I ordered it for my wife, I think it was exactlly like the add. No issues, v fast shipping.
on November 14, 2014
This is a hearty lab coat. The material is quite rough at first but I know it will hold up to washing and regular wear. Being tall, it only hits about to my upper hip, but the sleeves are of good length and the company I got the coat from sent it very quickly and seems pretty reliable for medical clothing needs. I would shop from them again.
on September 16, 2012
Pros: This coat is great quality and doesn't wrinkle easily, which i like very much. Great price for the quality.
Cons: Sizing. I'm 5'3", 115 lbs and ordered an extra small. This coat still swallows me up. I don't recommend this brand for very petite, thin women, because the XS won't be small enough.
on May 3, 2013
i ordered this based on customer review. was pressed for time & thought i found a bargain.They're a terrible buy. YES i ordered TWO!
Fabric is very light (see through), not heavy or sturdy as mentioned in reviews. and if that isn't bad enough,
It has HOLES in the inside of BOTH pockets. this is not a simple tear this is a fabric/manufacturing QC, they are perfect round holes.
Only plus is the length. it is long