4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, comfortable basic scrub set
While this scrub set isn't of your single-pocket, bargain basement variety, it's a pretty basic value-based scrub set. You'll get one chest pocket with a pen holder (a feature I've really grown to love), one left butt pocket, and a single cargo pocket on the right thigh. If you're pocket-crazy, these ain't gonna cut it. The drawstring pants are comfortable...
Published on November 25, 2011 by P. Kingsriter

3.0 out of 5 stars too large
I'm usually size medium , but size medium here is like x large so I exchanged it to small , and I took the black scrubs it was really a bad decision , because it is easily get dirty
Published 10 months ago by Moudaher

4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, comfortable basic scrub set, November 25, 2011
P. Kingsriter "R.N. Guy" (Lakeville, MN United States) - See all my reviews

The material is sturdy and somewhat fluid resistant, at least more so than cotton. They're also not as soft or flexible as cotton scrubs.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the value of this scrub set. I will probably buy another set in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scrub Set, but..., December 9, 2011
The scrub set are seriously way bigger than the typical size range. I like the scrub set, reasonably priced and the pockets are great! However, I am a 5'9, average built guy and the median is more like a large on me. Get one size smaller especially if you had run into similar problems before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, look good and the company is helpful when you need to make an exchange., May 27, 2012
After accidently washing my favorite scrubs with a tube of lipstick in the pocket, I was really bummed the stains were permanent. And I hate shopping, so I replaced them online. I'm 5'4" and 117 pounds with short legs, so it's hard to find scrubs that fit well. I prefer the breast pocket unisex top over the women's patch pocket style, so I usually have to order a men's size and it's not easy.

The first set I purchased were size small and too baggy. But, Marcus Uniforms is awesome, they include a form with each order in case of return or exchange. I sent them back (at my expense) and exchanged for extra-small. They fit nicely. I do have to hem off the extra 6 inches of leg, but I have grown used to hemming all my pants.

I bought 2 pairs, one in New Navy and one in Black. The price is affordable and the company is easy to work with. They also include a catalog with your order in case you want to check out their other brands and styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, December 13, 2012
If you are looking for a good scrub set in a really good price buy this one. Tha only isue is that if you are size l, buy M, surelly it will fit you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs that will last!, March 17, 2012
I ordered my Scrubs through the Internet not knowing what to expect. What I received from the moment I clicked the final sales button was complete professionalism. I immediately received a confirmation email. The next day the order was shipped with another confirmation letter in my incoming mailbox. When I received the package at the door, it was like Christmas all over again. The Scrubs were of fine quality and very durable and I know will last quite a long time. Thank you for making my purchase with you so smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive scrubs, October 25, 2014
Scrubs get pretty expensive and I wasn't looking to spend that much on some designer scrubs since I'm still a student. These were the perfect alternative for me. Well priced and got the job done. I purchased some cheap scrubs at my local Wal-Mart but the material they were made out of was kind of suede like so that just is not practical at all when working in a hospital environment. These are the polyester scrub material that you expect.

These scrubs don't have the fancy designs or pockets but they are cheap and they work, exactly what I was looking for. One thing to note was that when sitting for long periods of time my bottom got pretty hot.. not sure if that was due to the chair or scrub material's breathability. I used these for nearly a year without issue, I still have them but do not need them because I got a different job. If I were still using them I'm sure that they would be holding up well.

Definitely recommend to those looking for cheap scrubs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big but good, May 30, 2014
Anon (Majuro, MH Marshall Islands) - See all my reviews
These came so fast that I barely had time to tell my husband I'd ordered them for him. They are comfy and run on the large side but I don't know many men who want their scrubs tight - eww! Anyway - husband likes them, true to color and the quality is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected., February 16, 2014
I believe these scrubs are made larger than described. I switched to the small size of the same brand and those fit me much better. The smalls weren't too baggy or too tight for me. I'm 5'10" and typically wear medium sized clothing. Otherwise, I had no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars too large, February 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars as described, December 3, 2013
Fits real well. Quality isnt the same as my other scrubs, but you get what you pay for. I like having lighter scrubs that I can toss when they get too dirty.