5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant
Published 23 months ago by mluce12

3.0 out of 5 stars No Information sent with Ring
it would have been nice to have received some information regarding this ring. I was giving the ring as a gift and I know she would have liked to have some documentation/ Information about the ring.
Is this something maybe you could still send to me so I may give it to her.?
Published 13 months ago by Debbie Whiteley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, August 10, 2012
This review is from: 10k White Gold, Tanzanite, and Diamond Ring (0.018 cttw, GHI Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
The ring itself is gorgeous. I really love the blue purple color of the stones...reminds me of lilacs. The ring is extremely dainty and might appear fragile, but so far mine is still in perfect condition and I wear it nearly everyday. I love this ring- it's small and thin- the opposite of gaudy- and at the same time very durable and very high quality. Overall an extremely reasonable price for a wonderful product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 30, 2012
My boyfriend bought me this ring for my birthday and when it arrived it was absolutly beautiful! He had ordered the wrong size so I took it to Jared to get it re-sized and even they complemented on the craftsmanship and beauty. Overall I just love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Ring, June 27, 2012
Bought this for mt GF, she has recieved numorous compliments on it. Great ring and great value. Would recomend this product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Perfect!, February 14, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend for Valentines Day and it arrived a few days early so she had to wait to open it, when she finally did - she ended up crying because it was so beautiful. This is a purely amazing ring, and it looks so beautiful, I am definitely recommending this to anyone who has a romantic heart for a girl (or a girl who would like it for themselves).

It is just perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Delicate., September 20, 2013
Great little ring. Delicate, slim. Tanzanite is quite pale. They are small gems and a slim band. However that was to be expected. Love the ring.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Information sent with Ring, June 27, 2013
Is this something maybe you could still send to me so I may give it to her.?

5.0 out of 5 stars tanzanite 3 stone ring, May 9, 2013
Beautiful ring! This is the first fine jewelry I bought for myself and I'm happy with the purchase. The color and clarity of all the stones are wonderful. The tanzanite pictured is more blue than in reality, but is still true to the stone characteristics. Lovely piece and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, April 16, 2013
I'm a broke college student, so I didnt have much of a budget when it came to buying my partner an engagement ring. She wanted something small and inexpensive that she could wear every day, and this ring is just perfect. It's dainty and comfortable to wear with just the right amount of sparkle. It's a beautiful ring for great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Exactly what I wanted! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, June 8, 2014
I am so Happy with this ring it is so pretty and when the light hits stones they just sparkle... For me it is perfect.. I only wish the stones where a bit larger, but for price you really have a beautiful ring..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›