4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but drips
Published 23 months ago by E. H

1.0 out of 5 stars Drip everywhere if wick untrimmed!
Burn for 2 hours, drip immediately that the flame starts. Hate these and would not recommend for anyone who wants to preserve their table settings!

Published 21 months ago by Caryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Drip everywhere if wick untrimmed!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: White Taper Candles 8 Inche Burns 7 Hours - 1 Box of 36 (Misc.)

Feb. 16, 2013: I have continued to use these up and found that if I trimmed the wick by 1/2 and did not have a draft that the burn was much, much cleaner. Candle lasted longer also, perhaps 4 hours. Too bad the directions did not make that suggestion. I almost threw them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but drips, October 10, 2012
I would purchase this product again in a heartbeat. I got 36 candles that really do burn for 7+ hours. The only bug-a-boo is they drip. If I keep the candles in a stationary position, the dripping is less likely, but if I move the candles around while they are lit, they tend to drip and at a good amount too. It's always fun after I take a bath to scrap wax off the floor, the tub, and the candle holder (sarcastic of course!) But really, all in all, you can't beat the price, the hours of burning, or the ambiance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, January 15, 2012
I tried these out as an alternative to a much pricier product and they performed extremely well. They have become my candle of choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wedding candle, September 4, 2012
Used this product for my center pieces in my wedding. They lasted as long as they said they would, and made a good addition to my center pieces. Great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find dripless candles!, April 16, 2013
CMT "Cimba" (Jacksonville, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I searched and searched for dripless candles because I got tired of cleaning melted wax out of my decorative holders. These are great. Most craft stores that carry candles don't sell dripless ones. I just wish they came in a variety of colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second bath I've ordered, March 17, 2013
Beverly Comsto (BINGHAMTON, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I use a lot of candles for dinner parties and these are perfect. They really do burn 7 hours with no dripping or smoking. This is a very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a wedding in 30 inch candelabras, February 19, 2013
I think they worked really well they didn't trip but we did have to put them in plumbers putty inside the candelabra so that they wouldn't fall over because the candle themselves were too small for our particular candelabras

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 1, 2012
Good deal! I used them as center pieces for my wedding and everywhere else charged too much. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Dripless, November 12, 2012
These candles claim to be dripless just like the claims on so many other candle packages. These really are dripless. Wow, am I impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, September 12, 2010
I was very pleased with this purchase. The candles were shipped promptly, arrived in perfect condition, and were just what I needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›