5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Valentines day, and it was a hit!
Published on February 25, 2007 by James

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke :(
I am writing this on my bf account he bought me the bracelet... Sadly enough I think I got a lemon it broke after 3 hours of wearing it on x-mas we decided to send it back and I am in the process of choosing something else... I was sad it broke the links are not very strudy!
Published on January 10, 2009 by Christopher Morris-page

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Valentines day, and it was a hit!, February 25, 2007
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi-Precious and Diamond Tennis Bracelet, 7.25" (Jewelry)
My girlfriend loves diamonds and pearls (has quite a few of both, and very nice pieces at that). I looked through for something to get her for Valentine's day (2007) and of all the items on Amazon this struck my fancy. It's not her usual fair (white gold, lots of diamonds, old-fasioned pearls, etc) but I just thought it looked very pretty and young/playful. I took a risk and got her this.

She loved it right when she first got it. She said it looked to be of decent quality (important, since you can't tell from a picture), and has commented several times on how sparkly the topaz are. She is not a fan of cubic-zirconia (too sparkly and fake) and loves diamonds (very sparkly). So this is a good thing. The blue was also a good color. I don't know if it matches the picture well, only that she liked it.

The diamonds are tiny and almost not worth it. I'm not too worried about that, as they add a little bit and are not the focus. Mainly I thought it to be a well balanced and colorful bracelet.

Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet at a great price!, December 23, 2007
Daniel A. Joyce (Bellevue, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a birthday gift for the wife, and she loved it! The stones are all nicely cut, and the amethysts are very clear and well colored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, April 28, 2008
Forbes B (Shippensburg, PA) - See all my reviews
I was very pleased with the Amethyst Bracelet. The color of the stones was excellent and I thought that the value for money was exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 24, 2010
It's very beautiful. I bought this bracelet for my wife. Stones shine very well. Brilliants are small, but look very well in the item.

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke :(, January 10, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a Beautiful, Elegant Bracelet, July 15, 2008
The picture provided by amazon is actually quite accurate. This bracelet is sturdy, well constructed yet light-weight. Each blue topaz is even colored and sparkles well under the light, along with the tiny diamonds. The overall design is simple and elegant. My girlfriend commented how exquisite it looks. This is a beautiful bracelet and I am very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bracelet, December 4, 2010
Robin Llabres "Hope Robin" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
My 19 year old daughter lost her diamond tennis bracelet and broke her amythest one. I came up with the idea to get her both in one this time and at a fraction of the cost. This is a beautiful bracelet. The purple amythests are deep in color and the diamonds although tiny sparkle beautifully. The only problem is , it will need to be made smalleras my daughter has a tiny wrist. Not a big problem

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke on the first day, January 31, 2012
My husband gave me this bracelet as a birthday/christmas gift (My birthday is Christmas Eve). I put it on immediately and later that day it broke. The bracelet broke a few links away from the clasp. After reading other reviews of their bracelet breaking, we decided to return it. Its beautiful, but if you wear it, it might break. I'm really disappointed because husband never really chooses jewelry for me and when he finally does, it breaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrible---But not anymore., June 3, 2011
I got this as a first anniversary gift for my wife. The second time she wore it, a week after receiving it, the bracelet broke, fell off her wrist and is now lost. I will be contacting Amazon about the quality of this jewelry; hopefully the quality of their customer service is better than their jewelry. I will keep you informed.
-- UPDATE---Their customer service was fantastic. I feel bad that it took me so long to update my rating. highly RECOMMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkling, August 23, 2008
My wife loves the elegance of the bracelet. The blue stones blend beautifully with the white gold and sparkling diamond specks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›