Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1-Bottle|Change

on January 5, 2011
I discovered this lotion on a trip to Chicago and immediately loved the fresh, clean scent. There's something subtly addicting about it. As a lotion, it's fairly standard - on par with say, the stuff you get from Bath & Body Works - which is to say it's a little nicer than standard hotel lotion, but not exactly noteworthy on its own. But the scent is really the key. It's wonderful!

Since then, I make a point to grab the room sample whenever I'm in a Westin. Luckily with my job, I have a reason to go to a local Westin every so often. I now get inordinately excited if I see the housekeeping cart in the hallway, I'm always hoping I can snag a bottle! I have two colleagues that work in management and seriously, when I run out, I have thought of begging them for some more.

I recently ordered a bunch of fragrance samples and was delighted to discover that Bulgari's White is VERY similar. So ladies, if you want to wear this as a perfume, check it out. I was really excited to find a perfume that instantly reminded me of the Westin lotion. I know that sounds a little sad, but if you enjoy this scent, then you know exactly what I mean!
77 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2010
My husband got a sample while staying at the Westin. He came home and purchased some more online. He works in the sun all day and was surprised how well it worked. Usually lotion is heavy and oily. I was surprised to hear his praises for this product and that he actually purchased it!!! Very unlike him so it must be great!
on January 19, 2015
This lotion is awesome! I first came across this when I spent the night at the Westin with my son and mom for an appointment. There was a trial size of this lotion in the bathroom and I tried it reluctantly. I was in for a pleasant surprise! The smell was awesome. It wasn't too greasy or too watery, just right. I found it on Amazon, to my delight. It's the same lotion. The same smell, the same quality. I love it and I recommend!
on October 5, 2011
It moisturizes well enough, but it's definitely not a product to use for heavy moisturizing. Just apply for an energetic boost of fragrance.

A little pricey for the size of the bottle, but the scent is fantastic.
on May 15, 2011
This lotion smells every bit as amazing as the white tea room fragrance which I love. I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 because the lotion is not really "rich" or thick enough to be an everyday body cream (my skin would dry out) but it's great for special occasions. Also, the bottle is not very big so won't last very long - it's a bit pricey for the size of the bottle but worth it because the scent is so incredible.
on April 24, 2012
Like many others here, I discovered this lotion while staying at a Westin. I was immediately in love with the scent, as it was diffused in the lobby. I was equally thrilled to find soaps, lotions and shampoos in the room with a matching scent.

Just by luck, I happened across it here on Amazon. I purchased a large bottle and while it does smell similar, it doesn't have the exact same scent. It just seems a bit off. Not sure if it was an old or bad batch. It is still tolerable, just not as strong as the small bottle I had at the hotel. No biggie. I am still happy with the purchase and glad to have this scent with me every day now and not just while on vacations!
on April 5, 2015
I really love this product! The smell is so fresh and gives you that "just showered" feel. It's not thick. I use it as a this layer over my arms and hands instead of perfume. Many compliments too!
on January 19, 2016
I don't get it. I bought this lotion because my daughter went on and on about this lotion about how great it was. I ordered it and I received it yester -day and I couldn't wait to use it. I waited till I showered and then when I put it on I wasn't impressed. I could barely smell anything for one. It was no different than any other lotion that I have used in the past. Maybe I expected more because of my daughter and all the great reviews. Wasn't worth $20.00.
on February 8, 2014
Not greasy but also not a great moisturizer. I bought this and the conditioner after dating at the marriott in mammoth but feel that the bottle is way to small for the price and quality. I won't buy this product again (not a good value) but it is the same hotel supplied product.
on August 5, 2010
I stayed at the Westin and fell in love with the texture, aroma, and benefits of this lotion. I had never really tried to find a sample of a lotion from a hotel before, but this lotion is fantastic. I love how it feels and smells heavenly. Makes your clothes smell wonderful as well!