This classic yet up-to-date clutch features shirred metal mesh and a stylish cut-out handle design.
With a pedigree that dates back to the jazz age, Whiting & Davis is renowned for its sleek and innovative metal mesh handbag collection. In 1999, The Inge Christopher Group acquired Whiting & Davis handbags. Soon,the brand's founders realized they had acquired an aesthetic gem as they began pioneering new ways to play with mesh. The creative team added novelty colors, dramatic new textures, and retro-paint effects to its repertoire, designing exquisite handbags that soon became the most coveted arm candy on the red carpet. The product ranges from cosmetic cases, wallets and key rings to highly sophisticated handbags.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B001A3DX1O
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 18, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: