5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging on our wall
Published on December 4, 2009 by D. Cummings

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
It looks nice on the pictures and is one of a few quarter maps that opens as a two-side booklet compared to other three-fold maps, which makes it easier to display on the wall, for example.
I'm disappointed by its quality; it is very durable from the outside, but the map itself is made from a very thin paper, has multiple air bubbles and wrinkles.
Published on October 17, 2009 by Aram

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 17, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging on our wall, December 4, 2009
My 8 year old daughter has been collecting quarters for awhile & I was looking for a map to place them in. This one is perfect. Not only does it have punch-outs where you are supposed to place the quarters (which my daughter is also collecting now), but there are reinforced holes on the top corners of the map that make it hangable. The map itself is a thin layer of paper over cardboard, so you have to be careful not to rip the paper when you take out the quarter size punch-outs. The quarters fit snug, but if you turn it upside-down and push on the back gently you can get it out to replace or adjust the quarter with very little effort. Really, though, it's to display the quarters, not to play with them & it's fun to see it on her bedroom wall. We even use the map to track our other packages on-line:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coins rock, June 14, 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been collecting the state quarters ever since they came out. Then they did the district's and I needed a new way to show them off. This map had more information, and filled what I was looking for in a way to present all my quarters.

5.0 out of 5 stars so grateful for this new display board, September 29, 2009
M. ODell (Columbia Gorge) - See all my reviews
I love the layout of this new quarter display board. It is handy folded... but I wanted to put it on a wall, and so far I haven't found one large enough as well as decorative enough... but, THAT is my problem! ;o) I would recommend this to anyone who wants to display (or collect) all the state and extra quarters. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great map for collecting state quarters, May 2, 2010
I wanted to give my 11 year old daughter a map to collect state quarters. I decided on this product because it was visually appealing, inexpensive, and it had spots for the US territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.). My daughter loves this map! We enjoy finding new quarters together so we can put them in the display. This is a good buy for the first-time coin collector or for someone wanting to start a fun family project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Whitman State Series Quarter Map (Map)
The quarter slots are perfect in size and depth. The map is large, legible, and made of thick quality cardboard!
Definitely a good value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quarter album, June 5, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
this is an ilustrated and interesting album in which is easier to show the diferent quarters to my family when I go back to my country. I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Whitman State Series Quarter Map (Map)
Arrived on time and was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiles, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Whitman State Series Quarter Map (Map)
All the grand kids think they are great they even have learned the 50 states from these maps of quarters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Whitman State Series Quarter Map (Map)
I bought this for my son as they were studying the states at school. He did chores for the quarters and got to learn about the states at the same time. His is still looking for a couple of the quarters and we are enjoying hunting for them all!

Whitman State Series Quarter Map
Whitman State Series Quarter Map by Whitman Publishing Co (Map - January 3, 2002)
$13.75 $10.55
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.