Whitmor 6044-14 White Crystal Collection Handbag File, Clear
|Price:||$5.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.60 (46%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Organize handbags and purses
- See through file design
- 8 clear vinyl pockets
- Saves shelf space
- Hangs on standard closet rod
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Perfectly Organized Purses
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Hiding bags, or storing them where they aren't accessible, only means you will forget about them.
- Eye-Level: Organizing at eye-level promotes imagination & increases the chances of wear.
- Save Time & Money: Being organized means finding things more easily, w/o panicking. Storing things properly reduces neglect from unwarranted wear & tear. Store purses properly & prolong their life!
Organized and Well-Protected
Store More in Less Space
Whitmor’s Hanging Handbag File is the perfect solution for in-closet organization. Get bags and accessories off the floor, where they are unprotected and hard to get to. The vertical design allows you to store more ‘stuff’ in less space.
Equipped with 8 files, 4 on each side, it's never been easier to slide your handbag into place or grab it on the go! Breathable, soft fabric lines the back while the front remains totally transparent for easy visibilty. The built-in rotating hook makes each file fully accessible as it hangs directly from your existing closet system.
Stored, Organized, and Well-Protected
Built-In Rotating Hook
The Handbag File includes a built-in rotating hook making each file fully accessible with a quick spin. Hang the unit directly from your existing closet system, rod, or garment rack.
The front pocket files are totally transparent making it easy to see what's being stored at all times.
Lightweight fabric lines the back of the unit creating soft, breathable support to stowed bags.
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this purse file as a Christmas gift for my wife. She previously just piled her purses on one of the shelves in our closet and purses were buried and stored misshapen.
- The horizontal insert "loops" are easy to use.
- The clear material makes it easy to see the purses.
- The hanger style provides the flexibility to hang it from a hook on the back of a door or from a rod in the closet.
- The workmanship appears to be solid. The plastic is malleable and thick.
- The file can become lopsided, unbalanced if not properly utilized.
- Depending on the purses being stored in it, the file can end up being bulky and taking up a lot of closet space.
- Ideal for medium sized bags only. Larger ones either do not fit or must be manipulated.
- File your purses based on the weight and size. Larger, heavier purses should be lower and lighter smaller purses higher.
- File with balance. Make sure you are putting similarly weighted purses adjacent to each other. This makes the file more balanced and reduces the potential for other purses to slip out.
Yes, it takes up a it more space in our closet, but the purses are now organized and easy to find.
I just received it so I can't comment on durability, but I like it so far. I can see all my handbag options easily and they aren't piled up in my closet floor.
The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the product could stand to be another 3-5 inches wider. Since my handbags are slightly wider than the opening, I simply put the empty ones in upside down so that they don't collect dust inside them. Another user recommended putting your bags in an oversize ziplock before storing them. In any case, I am posting a picture so hopefully you will understand what I mean.
get it you wont be sorry.. sturdy and tons of storage, large purses do fit into these large pockets, i have a large dooney and bourke bucket bag and they are heavy and large.. as well as all of the large vera bradley duffles.. just great
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this item to organize my Diaper bags and it works great so far so good.Published 5 days ago by Rosie
I recently moved and got rid of most of my purses. Still have about 10. So this is perfect! Fits in my closet well. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Michelle
Ordered two of these for my closet. They are sleek and fit well, easily displaying the purse. Before I had a junky behind the door hanger that just made it look like a mess, this... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer