Top positive review
132 people found this helpful
Definitely Has It's Place in the Closet!
on January 4, 2013
I purchased this purse file as a Christmas gift for my wife. She previously just piled her purses on one of the shelves in our closet and purses were buried and stored misshapen.
- The horizontal insert "loops" are easy to use.
- The clear material makes it easy to see the purses.
- The hanger style provides the flexibility to hang it from a hook on the back of a door or from a rod in the closet.
- The workmanship appears to be solid. The plastic is malleable and thick.
- The file can become lopsided, unbalanced if not properly utilized.
- Depending on the purses being stored in it, the file can end up being bulky and taking up a lot of closet space.
- Ideal for medium sized bags only. Larger ones either do not fit or must be manipulated.
- File your purses based on the weight and size. Larger, heavier purses should be lower and lighter smaller purses higher.
- File with balance. Make sure you are putting similarly weighted purses adjacent to each other. This makes the file more balanced and reduces the potential for other purses to slip out.
Yes, it takes up a it more space in our closet, but the purses are now organized and easy to find.