Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:$5.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 4, 2013
~BACKGROUND~
I purchased this purse file as a Christmas gift for my wife. She previously just piled her purses on one of the shelves in our closet and purses were buried and stored misshapen.

~PROS~
- The horizontal insert "loops" are easy to use.
- The clear material makes it easy to see the purses.
- The hanger style provides the flexibility to hang it from a hook on the back of a door or from a rod in the closet.
- The workmanship appears to be solid. The plastic is malleable and thick.

~CONS~
- The file can become lopsided, unbalanced if not properly utilized.
- Depending on the purses being stored in it, the file can end up being bulky and taking up a lot of closet space.
- Ideal for medium sized bags only. Larger ones either do not fit or must be manipulated.

~TIPS~
- File your purses based on the weight and size. Larger, heavier purses should be lower and lighter smaller purses higher.
- File with balance. Make sure you are putting similarly weighted purses adjacent to each other. This makes the file more balanced and reduces the potential for other purses to slip out.

~CONCLUSION~
Yes, it takes up a it more space in our closet, but the purses are now organized and easy to find.
0Comment|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2012
I have several Coach handbags and the Miche Demi with interchangeable shells. I was looking for something to have my bags visible and protected. This fit the bill for much, much less than the Miche organizer (over $30 bucks + shipping), and it holds 8 purses/shells whereas the name brand product only holds 6.

I just received it so I can't comment on durability, but I like it so far. I can see all my handbag options easily and they aren't piled up in my closet floor.

The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the product could stand to be another 3-5 inches wider. Since my handbags are slightly wider than the opening, I simply put the empty ones in upside down so that they don't collect dust inside them. Another user recommended putting your bags in an oversize ziplock before storing them. In any case, I am posting a picture so hopefully you will understand what I mean.
review image
11 comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
This purse hanger is great for my designer purses, I want to be able to look at them all so I dont' keep them in their dust bags. These will hold large capacity bags, but if the bag itself is rather oversized it is too small. I have large bags because I have a baby and a preschooler so I always have diapers, snacks, first aid, change of clothes etc along with my personal items. This holds most of my bags, except for my super huge mama purses. For example, I wear COACH purses, the "glam totes" of course are way too large, my duffles are too large, but my kristin hobos, chelsea ashlyn hobo, legacy ali, those are all large bags that fit. Hope this helps. :)
review image review image review image
on May 10, 2011
Ok. So to the point, the purse organizer is not bad...pretty good actually. Not exactly what I expected at first, until I read another customers review who provided more clarity on the product's details and after that... it was what I expected. There are no clear pockets, rather clear plastic loops that hold each purse. So if dust is a factor it can be an issue but I solved that problem...of course! I know this is an additional step and expense but for those who are neat freaks and such, there is a product out there by Ziploc who has these oversized bags, somewhat pricey, but nonetheless exactly what I needed to make organizing my purses work with this organizer...meaning organized and dirt free. So am I happy? Yep, my purses are organized and will stay clean now. Problem solved! One last thing...I have one purse I had to put in sideways because the purses handles do not bend. Not the fault of the organizer, guess there is just so many different designs... can't expect every purse in the world to fit. However, with the exception of this one purse all of my other purses fit beautifully. Sincerely, L.
22 comments|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
I bought 2 of these, love love love them, i use them for my purses, umbrella, duffle bags etc, i am able to fit so much into them the vinyl is strong and very well made, lightweight but sturdy and glad i bought them, highly recommend them, it takes up so much less space, the clear vinyl is great for seeing where things are, easy to fit items into, i have so many purses in them as well as 2 large vera bradley duffles, a large vera bradley straw beach purse, a large vera bradley weekender bag, all my dooney and bourke purse collections, umbrella, cosmetic bags, a very large cole haan bag, i cannot say enough i wish i had this item long ago, i can see this being used for sweats, or work out clothing rolled and stacked for a travel hanging organizer, to just roll your clothes and then hang it when you arrive etc.. wonderful wonderful.. love it, did i say i love it enough !!
get it you wont be sorry.. sturdy and tons of storage, large purses do fit into these large pockets, i have a large dooney and bourke bucket bag and they are heavy and large.. as well as all of the large vera bradley duffles.. just great
review image review image
on December 30, 2011
I have a huge Dior bag, the ones that look like bowling bags, and it fit into this perfectly. I could even fit 4 clutches/wallets (with boxes) in one compartment. I'm actually really impressed with this! It can hold a LOT, and doesn't take up much space. Like others said, it's open so make sure you keep your duster bags :)
on March 24, 2013
I am very pleased with this handbag/purse organizer. I have tried other purse/bag organizers in the past with the clips and hooks on them and they didn't even last 10 minutes. I did more research and found this one and ordered it and have been extremely happy and pleased with my purchase ever since. This has a lot of room for even my large purses and holds them nicely on each side. For my small or smaller purses or medium sized tote bags I can fit more than one in each pouch. This is durable and I haven't had a single problem with it since I ordered it. I would highly recommend this product.
on June 23, 2015
It worked and looked as advertised. However, hanging many large bags will slowly rip the cloth surrounding the hook.
Since I live in New York, the summer heat and humidity cause the plastic to stick to the wall; When I removed the file, parts of my wall paint came off. Your bags must also be stored/covered in protected cloth, otherwise the plastic will stick to the material.

But it does work so I approve.
review image review image review image
on January 24, 2012
The slots in this organizer are much too small to be a one-product solution to purse storage. I could only fit in clutches and foldable nylon bags, but all of my leather purses had to be contorted and stuffed to fit. Also, some of the handles on my purses won't fold over, so there is no way those could sit in the slots either. A big disappointment overall.
on January 22, 2011
With this product I can now store all my purses in a compact space. Each slot is large enough to accomodate one large purse or two smaller purses (I even have 4 mini purses/cell phone-ID holders) in one slot with room to spare). I have had other purse orgaizers that fell apart quickly but this one is holding up nicely - I recommend it!