Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on September 22, 2012
Ordered these baskets because our new bathroom has no drawers just open shelves (who builds a master bathroom with no drawers I don't know!)They are definitely sturdy, no rough edges so I would even put clothes in them. They are three different sizes which I didn't realize when I ordered but it worked out, husband got the small one! Nice dark espresso color coordinates perfectly with our dark espresso cabinets.
on April 4, 2013
Picture is misleading. (read even the tiny, tiny words in the discription- I didn't) The baskets are very different in size. The smallest is about half the size of the largest. Baskets are nice, just wish they were the same size as pictured.
on January 12, 2013
It's a good product but be aware they are three boxes nestled into each other. The largest one is the 11x16 mentioned in the product description, the other two are smaller.
on August 22, 2012
These baskets are the perfect combination of utility, durability and looks! They have the folksy, natural woven-look; and yet, the material is durable and washable, while the solid wire framing means these baskets are built to last - designed for being loaded up and pulled on and off shelves. They were perfect for my purposes.
on February 1, 2016
I actually have 2 sets of these...I liked the first so much I bought a second one and am considering a third. Material is a synthetic type of material (not like wicker or anything) but that means it is more durable and doesn't get caught on clothes or textiles when I use them in my linen closet.

Great product...and I think it is absolutely worth purchasing. Could not be happier!
on March 24, 2016
These are great! The look gorgeous and you can actually store things in them. So many times, something is labelled "Storage" container, but when you receive the items, you are lucky if you can store 2 or 3 items in it. These have a lot of storage room. The handles are metal, which I really love. The aesthetics and functionality of this product are great! I highly recommend this product.
on March 29, 2016
I bought these baskets to use in my bathroom and I love them! I was surprised at the quality of them. These are affordable yet made well. I use two under my sink and one I have hanging to hold some toiletries. Overall I am very pleased with this set and highly recommend it! It's an effective and stylish way to get organized.
on December 12, 2013
I ordered two sets of 3 Rattique Baskets in Espresso. However, I received one Espresso and one Black. I ordered two of the same so that they would match as I plan on using these two sets on one shelf. I'm very disappointed. I wanted two sets that are both in Espresso.
review image
on January 1, 2016
Great for organizing toys without the "kiddie" look of toy baskets or boxes. I got these to put in our family room which is also her playroom, the espresso color matches our dark furniture and looks nice. The baskets came a little askew but were easy to bend back into shape. She loves to "fill and dump" them and they make clean-up time fast and easy. They have a solid metal bar going across the bottom to reinforce the structure. They do look all the same size in the stock photo, but they are not, which I knew before purchasing. Even with the different sizes they have a sleek look together. 5 stars, great value for the price.
review image
on November 15, 2015
I really love these baskets! They are very durable, including the handles. The fact that they are washable is an added bonus. I am using these for bathroom organization, making it easy to just reach in and grab whatever it is I need. They could definitely be used in a linen closet, clothes closet, laundry room, or even in the living room to corral smaller items. (This set includes 3 different sized baskets.)