Whitney 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Whitney Pilot When Whitney and Alex, a happily unmarried couple, attend one of their friends' weddings, Whitney realizes that she and Alex are dangerously close to relationship boredom after three years together. Determined not to let that happen, Whitney consults her close circle of opinionated girlfriends Lily and Roxanne. Snapping into action she tries to seduce Alex in a sexy costume, but someone winds up in the emergency room.
2. First Date When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) realizes that she and Alex (Chris D'Elia) have never gone on an official first date, she comes up with an unusual idea to recreate the past.
3. Silent Treatment After Whitney (Whitney Cummings) catches Alex (Chris D'Elia) checking out a hot girl she begs for him to admit to his wandering eye, but much to Mark's (Dan O'Brien) delight Alex won't fess up. Whitney decides that the best punishment for her boyfriend is the silent treatment. However, she soon realizes that Alex is enjoying his sentence and she begins to plot a new misery making tactic.
4. A Decent Proposal Movie night at home for Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) ends up as a competition with each other to see who can be more romantic.
5. The Wire Your'e on Candid Camera -- Ken Marino ("Party Down") guest stars.
6. Two Broke-Up Guys When Alex (Chris D'Elia) encourages Mark (Dan O'Brien) to recycle his beer can, Mark takes an unusually firm stance against it, causing the two to "break-up." Trying to cheer Alex up, Whitney (Whitney Cummings) steps in for guy's night out.
7. Getting to Know You When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) go on a double date with Roxanne (Rhea Seehorn), Whitney is surprised to learn that Alex had a full life before he met her.
8. Clarence! When Alex's (Chris D'Elia) childhood dog passes away, Whitney (Whitney Cummings) suggests they adopt a dog together. However, the adoption process isn't as easy as they'd hoped especially when dealing with pound owner Mrs. Janks (guest star Lisa Lampanelli).
9. Up All Night Wide awake -- Chelsea Handler ('Chelsea Lately') guest-stars.
10. Christmas is Cummings New traditions -- Peter Gallagher ("The O.C.") and Jane Kaczmarek ("Malcolm in the Middle") guest star.
11. Private Parts When Alex (Chris D'Elia) refuses to share the password to his phone, Whitney (Whitney Cummings), who believes that they should share everything, becomes upset. Deciding they both need some solo time, they each plan a night out without each other -- but when Whitney comes home early she finds Alex in a compromising position.
12. Faking It To Lily's horror, Whitney fakes loving all of Lily's wedding planning ideas; to Neal's horror, Alex fakes being a hipster to reboot his internet career; to Mark's horror, Roxanne fakes interest in a horrible date.
13. Codependence Day Office Politics - Kathy Griffin ("My Life on the D-List") guest stars.
14. Mind Games Making it work - John Cleese ("A Fish Called Wanda") guest stars.
15. Lance! Back together -- Hayes MacArthur ("Perfect Couples") guest stars.
16. 48 Hours After Mark (Dan O'Brien) breaks it off with yet another woman, he shares his personal theory -- explaining that couples know within 48-hours of meeting if they want to be together. Not surprisingly, everyone agrees that they knew they had met their soul mates within that timeframe except Whitney (Whitney Cummings).
17. Mad Women Trying out a new shapelier bra Whitney (Whitney Cummings) gets more than she bargains for when she entices Alex (Chris D'Elia) with her enhanced look.
18. Homeland Security When confronted by a mugger Whitney's (Whitney Cummings) reaction surprises both she and Alex (Chris D'Elia).
19. The Ex Box When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) finds a box of stuff from Alex's (Chris D'Elia) old girlfriend in the basement, she confronts Alex about it. Not satisfied with his answers she turns to Mark (Dan O'Brien) and gets more information than she bargained for.
20. G-Word The group realizes that they haven't heard from Neal (Maulik Pancholy) in a while so Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) decide to make a surprise visit to his apartment and find him on what appears to be a date.
21. Something Old, Something New If you like it then you better put a ring on it -- Eve ("Eve", "Whip It") guest stars.
22. Something Black, Something Blue Season Finale - Til death do us part - Peter Gallagher ("The O.C.") guest stars.
Whitney Sneak Peek Whitney Cummings will have you rolling with laughter in her hilarious new sitcom. Get a first look at the shenanigans with this special sneak peek.
Whitney's Wedding Etiquette What should you wear to a wedding? How should you act during the ceremony? What's an appropriate toast to give the bride and groom? You might think you know the answers, but the stars of Whitney are here to explain how going to a wedding is full of potential social faux pas.
|Supporting actors||Rhea Seehorn, Zoe Lister Jones, Maulik Pancholy, Dan O'Brien, Jane Kaczmarek, Jennifer Birmingham, Loni Love, Julia Cho, Michelle Buteau, Nadia Sloane, Beverly D'Angelo, Angela Relucio|
|Executive Producer||Andy Ackerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Whitney was funny, but my favorite interactions were Mark and Roxanne, you just knew they were going to get together.
I would gladly review every single thing that I watched, played, etc if you didn't make me compose a commentary to go along with it. Take my stars and like them.
I have thoroughly enjoyed Season One of Whitney. Whitney Cummings and crew are a riot. Looking forward to getting the next season.Published 15 days ago by Paul
Such a great show, both my husband and I love watching. Sad that they canceled it, greatest sitcom in awhile.Published 3 months ago by Jammie Marie Posey
Really curious bout this. The show had great stories and people were watching it but it still got cancelled? Ummm Okay, smooth move NBC! Will we get more seasons on dvd or not?Published 4 months ago by Journeygurl
I use to watch this show when it was on tv and it is hilarious! I am excited to get my copy of it. and its so cheap! :)Published 4 months ago by Lauwney
I never understood why people hated this show. I am not sorry that I loved it. It was abrasive and raw, but then again, so is life. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Holly Billick
I love Whitney so was excited to see at least the first season available on DVD.... it was a great transaction, I received it when expected and it was in good condition.Published 5 months ago by karen plumb
I wish this show hadn't been cancelled. It was one of the few shows that made my wife laugh uncontrollably. Maybe because she identifies so much with the Whitney character. Read morePublished 6 months ago by MonkeyMan