5.0 out of 5 stars DVD
I enjoy movies especially movies with good plots and all my favorite charcters I like to watch for entertainment purpose.
Published 8 months ago by Inger Parker

1.0 out of 5 stars kman292012
This play was not what I expected at all, oh how it really lacked so much. The play was very dead, the acting was horrible, the stage props
sucked. This play was a waste of time making just a mess please don't buy nor even rent. If I was you I would not pay even a quarter for this junk.
this film in my opinion does not even deserve one star. I love tommy in all...
Published 23 months ago by kman292012

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars kman292012, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
this film in my opinion does not even deserve one star. I love tommy in all but just not a good film for you man you need to only roll with david tailbert or just
stopped after martin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
I honestly didnt see the play as that bad. It was descent. may not be the best in the world but at the end it had a great message. i got mine at walmart for $10. It was to much for the price but i would not say the play is worthless, its just okay and its not worth paying more than 5 to 6 dollars for.

1.0 out of 5 stars WTF Did I just experience?, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
This is by far the worst play I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe I made it through it. The acting was terrible, the writing was HORRIBLE! Where was the laugh track? The story didnt come together, people walking in not being introduced. It was just all around GOD AWFUL!
I kinda want my $1.20 back from the Red Box.
Better yet, I'm tempted to just throw the disk away, pay the late fee to keep anybody else from having to experience this

2.0 out of 5 stars what?, February 5, 2013
M "Delicious Strawberry" (I wait behind the wall, gnawing away at your reality) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
I like Tyler Perry Movies, and when I saw this in the Redbox, I thought it might be something along that vein. Boy, I was wrong. Nowhere in the description did this say it was a PLAY, so I was surprised when I popped it in to watch it.

The acting and writing are bad. I couldn't even finish this. I tried, I honestly did, but I just couldn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this a Joke?, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
From the other reviews it looks like this is a play...maybe performed at a rec center? The acting, the set, and the videography is horrendous. I am confused how anyone could watch more than 5 mins of this catastrophe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment!!!!, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
I could not finish it. I only watched 10 minutes of this foolishness...My friends and I could have acted better. This was just horrible. Dont waste your time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
This by far one of the worst plays ever written. The writing was so bad, the jokes were not funny and the acting was so bad. This play made me want to email the redbox company for my 1.20 back. It was less about who did I marry and more what the hell is going on? It was horrible!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, April 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a look see!, July 4, 2014
Very funny DVD!

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst I have seen.....don't waste your money or time, June 19, 2014
P. Clincy "Michy Clincy" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Did I Marry (DVD)
This is by far one of the worst play movies I have seen. I am so tired of silly plots and endless insults within the script amongst our culture. The underlying Christian message was a stretch.

The other thing that bothers me is that I am so tired of the portrayal of the infidelities that exist. Can you actually have a play with legitimate issues that don't involve cheating. It makes me sick to my stomach but funny how once caught everyone is sorry.

Don't waste your time on this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Who Did I Marry
Who Did I Marry by Tommy Ford (DVD - 2013)
$14.98 $8.22