Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Who Said Moo?
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

87%
13%

on April 4, 2003
We received this book as a gift when my son was born, and I started to read it to him when he was just a few weeks old. Even then this book captivated him because the colors and pictures are so engaging. My son is still little (only 10 months), but it's clear that this is his favorite book -- he pulls it off the shelf to look at the pictures and brings it to us to read. Even after reading and re-reading this book for almost a year, the book is still in great condition (only one broken flap), we haven't tired of the story yet, and I'm sure we'll be reading it for a long time to come!
on July 15, 2002
This book was the favorite of my now 5-year-old son and is now the favorite of my 14-month-old daughter. With its outrageously colorful pictures, repetitive (predictable for baby) text, and lift-the-flap for the punchline design, it's a brilliant baby and toddler book. While it's not a board book, the pages are tough enough to stand up to endless readings.
on September 28, 2003
my twin daughters love this book more than any other book they have, except Richard Scarry books. they love how the rooster and the other animal (pig, cat, donkey, dog, sheep, cow) changes when you flip the half-page, and they never seem to tire of announcing the animal's names and sounds they make every time we turn a page. the illustrations are colorful and fun for adults to look at, and the last page has all the animals again, so the girls get to recite their inventories of names and sounds all over again. best of all, i'm amazed at how well this book has lasted, considering it's not a board book, and we've read it a dozen times a day for months now.
on November 9, 2002
The rooster is interrupted during his morning crow by someone who says, "moo". Whoever can it be? This delightful book investigates farm animals and their noises in a "lift the flap" format. The edition we have is a board book and is very durable... good thing, too, as my two-year-old son loves this book! Bright, colourful illustrations will attract your child's attention... fun and funky.
on November 17, 1998
My two-year-old wants to read this book several times a day. She loves lifting the flaps, and answers for each of the animals "No, I don't say moo, I OINK! The pictures are fun and colourful, as well. A good twist on those ever-popular but usually slightly boring animal books.
on August 22, 2005
Perfectly adorable. This is the first book that he can recite in its entirety by heart. Like some others have said, he never tires of yelling out the animal sounds when flipping the flaps on each page to reveal the animal hidden underneath. I am buying a second copy just in case.
on January 5, 2004
My son received this book as a gift when he was just a baby. He loved it then--so much so that some of the flaps were "loved" off the pages--and he loves it now.
on November 4, 1999
My 3 year old insists on reading this book at least 3 times before going to bed. (And then usually again in the morning before leaving for pre-school)
on January 31, 2006
My son is one of the most fickle readers I have ever come across. He pushes away the old books in favor of new ones. However, Who Said Moo? has been a constant favorite for over a year. I wish I had it sooner.
on April 1, 2013
My granddaughter liked it, so that makes it a five start book. Only drawback is that it is a flap book, and those sometimes don't last as long with small children.