5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby gift
Published on April 4, 2003 by tsfamily

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Book has missing page, book has roped/taped page. I need the book to replace a lost library book, this one will not pass. I now have to find a better quality book.
Published 11 months ago by Patricia Varnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby gift, April 4, 2003
"tsfamily" (Madison, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
We received this book as a gift when my son was born, and I started to read it to him when he was just a few weeks old. Even then this book captivated him because the colors and pictures are so engaging. My son is still little (only 10 months), but it's clear that this is his favorite book -- he pulls it off the shelf to look at the pictures and brings it to us to read. Even after reading and re-reading this book for almost a year, the book is still in great condition (only one broken flap), we haven't tired of the story yet, and I'm sure we'll be reading it for a long time to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1-year-old loves it!, July 15, 2002
J. Johnson (Greenville, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
This book was the favorite of my now 5-year-old son and is now the favorite of my 14-month-old daughter. With its outrageously colorful pictures, repetitive (predictable for baby) text, and lift-the-flap for the punchline design, it's a brilliant baby and toddler book. While it's not a board book, the pages are tough enough to stand up to endless readings.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 21-month old's favorite book, September 28, 2003
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
my twin daughters love this book more than any other book they have, except Richard Scarry books. they love how the rooster and the other animal (pig, cat, donkey, dog, sheep, cow) changes when you flip the half-page, and they never seem to tire of announcing the animal's names and sounds they make every time we turn a page. the illustrations are colorful and fun for adults to look at, and the last page has all the animals again, so the girls get to recite their inventories of names and sounds all over again. best of all, i'm amazed at how well this book has lasted, considering it's not a board book, and we've read it a dozen times a day for months now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barnyard Etiquette, November 9, 2002
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
The rooster is interrupted during his morning crow by someone who says, "moo". Whoever can it be? This delightful book investigates farm animals and their noises in a "lift the flap" format. The edition we have is a board book and is very durable... good thing, too, as my two-year-old son loves this book! Bright, colourful illustrations will attract your child's attention... fun and funky.

5.0 out of 5 stars My two-year-old loves this book., November 17, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Paperback)
My two-year-old wants to read this book several times a day. She loves lifting the flaps, and answers for each of the animals "No, I don't say moo, I OINK! The pictures are fun and colourful, as well. A good twist on those ever-popular but usually slightly boring animal books.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2-year-old's favorite book right now, August 22, 2005
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
Perfectly adorable. This is the first book that he can recite in its entirety by heart. Like some others have said, he never tires of yelling out the animal sounds when flipping the flaps on each page to reveal the animal hidden underneath. I am buying a second copy just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favorite at Our House, January 5, 2004
Beth Dusin (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
My son received this book as a gift when he was just a baby. He loved it then--so much so that some of the flaps were "loved" off the pages--and he loves it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 4, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Paperback)
My 3 year old insists on reading this book at least 3 times before going to bed. (And then usually again in the morning before leaving for pre-school)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute flap book, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
My granddaughter liked it, so that makes it a five start book. Only drawback is that it is a flap book, and those sometimes don't last as long with small children.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Constant Favorite, January 31, 2006
J. Niekrasz "Book Momma" (Riverside, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Said Moo? (Board book)
My son is one of the most fickle readers I have ever come across. He pushes away the old books in favor of new ones. However, Who Said Moo? has been a constant favorite for over a year. I wish I had it sooner.

Who Said Moo?
Who Said Moo? by Harriet Ziefert (Board book - February 1, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01