The Digital Photography Book
Used & New from: $0.01
Who Has Time to Make a Photo Book? I like to take digital photos as much as the next guy, but I can never find the time to go online and actually make a photo book with my photos. I give my photos to eyeRemember and their designers create my book. I am sure there are other companies also. It is defiantely the way to go. I find that I take a lot more photos knowing that I'll actually get something done with them.
asked by R. Zetting on February 10, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Personally, I think a hobby is a hobby for a reason. I enjoy all aspects of my photography, and the thought of sending out the images I worked so hard to capture to some third party designer seems to suck the fun and the life out of it. Maybe it's just me, but the more time I spend with my photographs, the more satisfying it is for me. Additionally, I have full creative control over all aspects of the pictures and the photo books I make, as well as sole responsibility for them. I clearly see the things that I did right, I clearly see the things that I did wrong, and I learn how to do better next time. Any strengths or shortcomings in either the photography or the photo book are entirely because of me, which only helps to motivate me to become better and faster. This doesn't happen when I send pictures out to another designer.
Conway Yen answered on February 27, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you have iPhoto or Aperture, it is a lot of fun to make a photo book.

I created one for my parents when I was visiting them after long time. The photo book contained best photos from different times and places that I had visited in 5-6 years, ever since I moved out of my parents house. It was a collection of about 50 pretty good photos and It was worth it, and they loved it!
Amol Kolhe answered on October 17, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›