1. LT-#1 RB the past two years and a top 3 RB the past 7 years.
2. AP-A close second based on potential but injury concerns (missed 2 games last year) and a good back up in Chester Taylor move AP to second fiddle
3. Steven Jackson-Explosiveness and a healthy Bulger could mean big things for SJ
4. Joseph Addai-D Rhodes back in IND may take a little something off of Addai's numbers but the rest may help him stay healthy. He stays at the #4 spot.
5. Brian Westbrook-Only thing holding him back is the injury question. He gets dinged up quite a bit.