Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Lego Batman forum

Who else is excited?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 7, 2008 10:14:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 7, 2008 10:17:59 AM PDT
Lego Star Wars is perhaps my favorite game of all time. Sure, I like Crackdown and other "good games," but I'm just not that much of a gamer, and you'll more likely find me playing tetris on my cell phone as Bioshock - or even reading books, the horror. Something about the puzzles and humor in the Lego game really does it for me.

So a while ago, when I heard they were going to make Lego Indiana Jones, I was excited. Indiana Jones is cool, and I'll be glad to have new Lego levels to play. But then I also heard that they were planning a Lego Batman game! I couldn't find any more concrete news, so I assumed it was coming a long way off in the future.

This morning Amazon suggested I pre-order Lego Indy, but I was ultra-mega-stoked to find Lego Batman under the "more items" area. I'm ordering today. I can't wait to see what the Lego versions of Batman's gear, vehicles, etc, look like. And Lego Gotham!

At last, my boyfriend can have his revenge. Every time he's anxiously counted down the days to a new release, or gone out to the store at midnight to buy immediately, I've mocked him just a little. Well, all of Amazon can mock me now. I feel no shame. Lego BATMAN, people! I've been waiting for this since I was 13.

This is easily the most pointless thing I've ever posted to the internets. Sorry. I'm just, uh, really excited. Huzzah!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2008 6:02:24 PM PDT
The King says:
I am excited as well. The Lego series of video games = good stuff. Can't wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2008 10:41:11 PM PDT
phoenix says:
I'm getting both the psp and ps3 editions as the ds is like getting the gba version with a map. Yes gba is gone but
while some games impress on ds the psp is better suited to others. Why get both because i'm a handheld fan and
also because there are level differences between psp and ps3 beond resolution and polly count.
As for the lego series i'd love to see a lego transformers where at least 50% was based on gen 1 then 25% beast wars-because it continues the gen 1 story and naturally 25% movie with both live action flicks covered.
This would be released as REVENGE OF THE FALLEN arrives in theaters next june...that's the title of the new transfilm. They did lego batman this way taking from several era's of batman so why not transformers?!
They'd be able to transform,jump,shoot,drive,fly,punch all of the things the bots can really do in their shows/movies. We can hope it happens.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Lego Batman forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 7, 2008
Latest post:  Sep 12, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lego Batman
Lego Batman by Warner Bros (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars (237)