Who else wants a soundtrack cd?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2006 5:42:16 PM PDT
Mutantbean says:
I'd really like a copy of the soundtrack with Kristen Bell and Ana Gasteyer, who were not part of the original stage cast. I kinda hoped a cd might be included in the dvd release, but no dice. Who can we petition to make this happen? Anyone know of plans in the works?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2006 12:53:43 PM PDT
According to the show's website (which also has extensive news on the movie), there are no plans at present to produce a soundtrack for the movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2006 4:40:02 PM PDT
Samantha says:
I know! I hecka wish there was a soundtrack. I ordered the ridiculously expensive original stage cast and hopefully it's good, but without certain awesome songs, like "Mary Lane", it's definitely missing something. Go to the imdb.com forum for the movie and look around- there's a thread with the site to sign an online petition for the soundtrack. If enough of us do it, we can get it!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2007 6:08:25 AM PDT
rog4823 says:
Actually, on BroadwayWorld Dan Studney (one of the writers) said that a soundtrack release is getting close. Its already pretty much done and they have to work through a few legal things and it should be out soon after that. I'm really hopeful after reading what he posted that we may see a soundtrack within the next year or so. Here's hoping anyway...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 24, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Reefer Madness - The Movie Musical
Reefer Madness - The Movie Musical by Kristen Bell (DVD - 2005)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (107)