Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Who writes the descriptions for Amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2008 6:47:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 17, 2008 6:48:46 PM PDT
S. Wetzel says:
I just noticed that the product description says "Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom - Criterion collection by PAOLO BONACELLI???? Who gets paid to write these descriptions? It should read Pier Paolo Passolini!!!

And I see Vampyr is by "N. Babanini" when it should be Carl Theodor Dreyer.

As a wise ol' wabbit would say, "What a bunch of maroons!"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2008 3:16:59 AM PST
They read fine to me, try clicking on the entry and you will see they list director's last and actors first. I was looking into getting a copy of Salo, so I have it in my wish list from the day the entry came up and it is always been right as far as I know. I am talking about the new versions, I see the old Salo, with the tongue cover they say is by Bonacelli...now that is strange!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2008 11:20:24 PM PST
I agree, sometimes I see the actors listed as primary are only on the very bottom list of actors listed on the movies, I think someone is using far or middle east personell to enter these description, they are used to reading from top to bottom, sorry I dont't mean to be objectionable, but I read a lot of amazon movie reviews and find that the top actors are not exactly listed on top....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about