Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Whoa, price... Hopefully it drops!
asked by A. McCauley on March 29, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Joseph Pianta answered on April 12, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mark Lahren answered on April 24, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will. Give it a few mos.

I've been wonderin what I would replace my g15 with since I don't like the new "revised" model.

Now I know! :)
D. Whittemore answered on April 2, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yeah this will replace my version one the G15, as i don't like the new version either. not enough keys!
Joseph Pianta answered on April 5, 2009

A
I have to ask, why don't you get the G11 for more keys? I've been searching around, trying to figure out how the G15 is better than the G11, which boasts quite a number more of keys. Is it the G15's and G19's LCD screens that make it more desirable?
From my perspective, the screens make the keyboards look very gimmicky, but I'd like to know why you folks like them.
Ill Tempered Lout answered on April 11, 2009

A
J. answered on August 19, 2010
Comment | 2 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't care how expensive your keyboard is, if I'm a better player I'll kick your butt anyway. These overpriced "gaming" keyboards are ridiculous, I'll beat you on my $17 Logitech Access Keyboard 600.
NeoGeo answered on December 26, 2009
Comment | 2 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product