4.0 out of 5 stars nice old skool, June 11, 2001
T. Doan "10basetom" (Silicon Valley, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
what can i say, these guys are the bomb. newcleus claimed to have lost only one street jam battle, it was to jalil and ecstasy who would later be known as whodini.

5.0 out of 5 stars still rocking, September 24, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
this disc takes me back and i dig all there jams.freaks come out at night can still rock any party.one love is a cool message joint.this group wasn't like any other group.which was the way to be back in the day.fun music but also with a message.they didn't try to shove there personalitys down your throat unlike most artists and groups feel they must do.cuz they were good at what they did.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!I M WATCHING THEM RIGHT NOW, AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE OR OWN WHODINI CD,OR KNOW OF THEM,THEN YOUR WHACK., October 13, 2007
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
ten stars across the boardssssssssssss!!!!!!

they are appearing ENCORE PRESENTATION THIS WEEKEND ON VH-1 hip hop honors
look older,gained WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT. but who cares i love these papi chulo's back in the 1980's and early 1990 era.they WERE HIP HOP,AND NEW YORK WAS ON THE MAP(well,unlike now!)
they are true pioneers of when HIP HOP WAS NOT SO Abhorrently awful,most of us KNOW IT IS NO LONGER HIP HOP,REAL HIP ANYHOW.

i love them and all their greatest hits they performing brings me back to a time when HIP HOP WAS FUN INNOCENT RAW STRAIGHT UP NYC,STYLE LOVE THEM
AND GOING TO ORDER THEIR STUFF RIGHT NOW,AS I HAVE STILL THE ACTUAL OLD CLASSIC 1990 RECORD(s)BUT WANT IT ON CD.one love and friends and other hits are da bomb still and IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP WHODINI THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SAYING YOU KNOW HIP HOP...

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE LOVE, March 3, 2004
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
IM TRULY OLD SCHOOL I HAVE BEEN DOWN WITH THESE CATS FOR TWENTY YEARS I JUST RECENTLY MEANT THEM IN DETROIT LAST SUMMER ONE OF THE GREATEST RAP GROUP OF ALL TIMES WHO DONT GET THERE RESPECT.JUST LISTEN TO THE CLASSICS.ONE LOVE GARY IN DETROIT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this CD, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I'm crazy about old school rap and Whodini is one of my favorites of that time. This item arrived new and I'm still enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ole' school at its best, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This was a great cd. The order in which the songs were placed was a great blast from the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Hip-Hop Material!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Whodini is one of the greatest groups in Hip-Hop History. So many great songs! This is a must for any "real" Hip-Hop fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Skool..., June 1, 2013
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Timeless joints from the '80's. I am Old Skool,and I remember when rap music was about a party; having a good time with friends. These lyrics beat any of these so-called, rappers who are fouled mouthed and cannot wrap a box without cursing. I play this cd on my drive home from work,and some of these "younstas" ask what am I listening to, when I tell them the name of the group- the don't even have a clue..smh. It is shameful.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I am tired of all the new rap - can't stand it. purchased this to show my kids what old school rap was like.

5.0 out of 5 stars whodini, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Whodini - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This album (cd) im telling my age lol. This brings back soooo many memories. Wow time does not wait for anyone. Thanx a bunch.

Whodini - Greatest Hits
Whodini - Greatest Hits by Whodini (Audio CD - 1990)
Rate and Discover Movies