5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Sugar
It's sugar. Tasty. There is also an identical, but organic, variety for the same price that I would have ordered if I had seen it before ordering this one.
Published on July 31, 2008 by J. Atwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Packets but no Sugar????
I order this sugar on a regular basis. Usually I have no problem however in the box that I just received approximately 50% to 60% of the packets had no sugar in it. There is a serious issue with quality control.
Published on October 27, 2010 by Teresa Fields

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Sugar, July 31, 2008
This review is from: Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Raw Cane Sugar, Individual Packets (Pack of 1000) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say - It is sugar?, January 9, 2007
M. Bell "Monica Bell" (Lexington, KY United States) - See all my reviews
I got the package quickly as to be expected. The quality was great. The sugar is sweet. All is good in the universe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Packets but no Sugar????, October 27, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Additional for our Guests, September 7, 2013
My husband and I run a small Inn. We are always looking for items we can provide our guests which are wholesome and tasty. Fair Trade Raw Cane Sugar fits perfectly into the atmosphere we try to project - natural, unprocessed, and in good taste. We think Fair Trade Raw Cane Sugar complements our Inn and the beverages we serve - our guests seem to like it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as the name brand, February 7, 2011
I had tried Sugar in the Raw and wanted some individual packets to take to work. I found these and liked the price, so I tried them. The quality was every bit as good as the name brand and I like the fair trade aspect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Raw Sugar, July 27, 2010
Dr. told me to avoid white sugar due to adult onset diabetes, but brown sugar was acceptable. It would be nice to have been able to buy less than 1,000, but I expect it will keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea on the go!, May 18, 2014
I ordered more than I meant to, by a large margin. However, I was actually pretty pleased with that fact once I started using this sugar! It's lovely, with a rich natural guilt-free sweetness. I use it to sweeten tea on the go, and carry a few packets in my small tea kit everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw cane sugar, March 23, 2014
This sugar tastes great and dissolves well. I'm using it on/in everything
When I use sugar. Would buy bulk for baking....

1.0 out of 5 stars Wished I Erred on the side of the 2 that Rated the product with 1-2 Stars, January 9, 2014
Wished I had followed the reviews of the two people that rated this product with the one to two stars: I too have packets that have holes that far enough into the seal that sugar is spilling out to the stamped seal areas so damaged that there is no sugar in tha packet at all. I just came across two packets that did battle with a cutting machine (guess who won?)-the packets show clearly defined angled cuts. It is quite simple- if I paid for 1000 packets of sugar for consumption, I expect 1000 non damaged packets of sugar for this purpose. I now have the unpleasant task of sorting out the good packets.

Suggestion: whomever Wholesome has packaging its products need to be released from contract. If it is in-house (manufacturing), I agree with the Reviewer that Wholesome has serious quality control and packaging issues that need to be addressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw sugar pkts., December 11, 2012
I would recommend anyone who is interested in organic sweetner to purchase this product. It tastes great, and you can use it any way in cooking.