Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 4 Oz.|Change
Price:$9.80+ $8.23 shipping

on October 29, 2010
The batch I received had a rather biting gingery flavor, not mild at all. It did taste good in yoghurt and some other foods, but I wasn't very happy with how it tasted in oatmeal or apples.

Update: Since then, I've used Ceylon cinnamon from Penzey's Spices, World Spice and Frontier Co-op. All of them are preferable, and very good.
on March 17, 2013
Sweeter and lighter in the taste than the regular store bought cinnamon and is supposedly has more of a health benefit. I use it everyday with honey. Will buy it again. the cost on shipping was a little high but it is kind of hard to find.
on July 22, 2009
I just switched to ceylon cinnamon and am thrilled with the taste..which is sooo much better than any regular grocery store or mail order cinnamon that I've tried over the years.
on October 13, 2009
I got this product on time and it was packaged just as described. This cinnamon had a wonderful aroma and it is really a lot for a home cook..I am happy with my purchase.
on November 24, 2009
I am happy with this product, it has a great flavor and aroma. Thank you. H.W.
on November 18, 2009
This is a true cinnamon which has a full, rich taste, and I would recommend it over grocery store-bought products anyday.
on August 1, 2012
This is a good mild and sweet ceylon cinnamon.
Anyways, i'm using it to lower blood sugar, i'm not diabetic but i'm trying to loose weight and by lowering blood sugar it helps regulate the insulin levels. A teaspoon of cinnamon a day lowered my blood sugar levels after eating a meal, i simply sprinkle it on my food or mix it in, it's mild enough that i sometimes don't even notice it's on my toast etc.
Higher insulin levels lead to less use of excess blood sugar (and sugar is stored in the body as fat), so a reduction in insulin after a meal is significant. If cinnamon can help control the level of blood sugar and, by offshoot, fat levels, then that is corroboration of what some have said regarding its weight loss potential.
This is the Best Cinnamon Powder that I ever purchased, in comparison to grocery stores. The aroma is delightful, and the powder has a sweet, flavorful taste.

I have been adding Cinnamon for years in several recipes, especially bread & cookie recipes. The difference in taste with this Powder, in comparison to store-bought is like night-and-day.

We also find it delicious when added to French Toast, Fruits, and Nuts. A real good spice to have available for the holidays, and a Great price as well. Highly recommended!
on January 18, 2015
Good ceylon cinnamon, smells very nice, has a good bit of sweetness to it. I love cinnamon, and i wouldn't hesitate to buy this again; it's one of the better ceylon varieties that I've tried. The only downside is that if you aren't getting this with free shipping, the shipping literally costs more than the product. :(
on May 25, 2013
After reading about the difference in the Cinnamon most commonly sold in the grocery store, and 'real' Cinnamon, I went online and ordered this bottle of pure, choice Cinnamon. It was a wondrous surprise to have it come bigger than pictured - and oh what an eye-opening experience with flavor! I just baked the best tasting Cinnamon rolls ever - to date - thanks to the Good Stuff.