5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Engaging!
Published on December 16, 2010 by Mindy

3.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea
I like light, as they say, cozy mysteries & this one was a little on the darker side. Well written, but too intense for me.
Published 10 months ago by Bubbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Engaging!, December 16, 2010
Mindy (Bedford, NH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
Lea Chan's Who'll Kill Agnes was a terrific read. It was laugh-out-loud funny. The characters were depicted so well that I felt like I knew them personally. The plot has many twists and turns so it keeps you wondering what will happen next, a real page turner. Who'll Kill Agnes is one of the most clever, light-hearted and entertaing books I've read in a very long time. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delightful Read!, February 28, 2012
Holly L. Phillips (JACKSONVILLE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
I adored Who'll Kill Agnes? Lea Chan's entertaining characters were amusing and puckish. I thought her writing very clever, it kept me on my toes. Every time I thought I had it figured out, there would be a twist, then another, then another... until it felt like my head was spinning. I was absolutely captivated and needed to know how it ended, I couldn't put the book down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joan Says this is--Off The Wall--a Really Fun Read!, January 5, 2011
joan C. afman (JUPITER, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
I just love novels that are "diferent"--have a twist or a premise you would
never imagine--and that's just what "Who"ll Kill Agnes" provides! It's like a
game of Clue in a moody old mansion...and after a bit you start feeling sympathetic
with those who "joke" (or are they joking?) about who'll kill Agnes...
Joan from Tequesta, Fl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling and captivating, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
A funny book with so many twists and turns that especially towards the end. When old lady Agnes drops dead, its upto two policemen to figure out who or what killed her. A remarkable book that I couldn't put down once I started reading!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A hilarious who done it., July 2, 2012
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes? (Paperback)
WHO'LL KILL AGNES--LEA CHAN
This is a really fun who done it. Agnes Briar committed a crime thirty years that led to her power over friends and family. The only foreseeable flaw in her life his her only sons trailer trash wife whom she plans to get rid of. Her husband wants Agnes dead for her wealth and he plots with Agnes' sister Audrey, her companion, Penny and the young wife of Kevin who all have various reasons to hate old Aggie. When Agnes is found dead by the family chef, face down in her salad greens the town sherriff and his deputy set out to nail the culprit as they didn't believe it was accidental. The suspect list is a long one but the murderer will surprise you.
This is a fantastic book about getting revenge done in a humorous way. The family is filthy rich and eccentric and soon learn that karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. You'll laugh so hard you'll cry but you might not feel pity for the victims. I recommend this to anyone who loves a whodunit and comedy all in one. 5 X's are given to a fun story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who'll Kill Agnes, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
This a fun read. I totally enjoyed the plot and the twisted ending has you surprised. If you enjoy a fun mystery without the gore I highly recomend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed til I cried...., April 23, 2012
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
I don't give a 5* easy. This one deserves it for no other reason than it made me laugh out loud page after page. It's a funny mystery that keeps you guessing until the end. Loved the characters and cheered for them all to kill Agnes. She was a self serving witch that kept her family tied to her apron strings. Her death was even funny and so deserving. Read and enjoy...you will laugh out loud so read it in private.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes? (Paperback)
I loved WHO'LL KILL AGNES! This is a delightful black comedy that should be make into a movie. The characters are quirky, and the suspense goes on until the very last page. A wonderful read. I recommend it whole-heartedly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
The book, "Who'll Kill Agnes" is a great read. I can't wait to acquire more books that Lea Chan has penned.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great summer read!, June 17, 2012
Linda B (PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who'll Kill Agnes (Kindle Edition)
This novel hits the spot for a light, entertaining summer read.
A cozy mystery with interesting characters and enough plot twists to keep you entertained and smiling. I thought I had it figured out a couple of different times and then a twist would send the story off in a new direction. A fun read, great for the beach.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›