The Real Housewives of Orange County 9 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stranger Things Have Happened Vicki finalizes her divorce and is focused on finding happiness, starting with putting the house up for sale and spending time with her new man, Brooks. Busy mom Alexis has a new job as a morning news show correspondent, and after a three-year feud, Tamra and Gretchen meet to bury the hatchet once and for all. Tamra continues to sell real estate to make ends meet, and shows a very expensive property to filthy rich Heather Dubrow - a former actress, now mother of four - whom she later invites to a dinner party at Vicki's house.
2. Southern Hospitality At Vicki's tense dinner party, Peggy and Alexis reach a boiling point, and Peggy ends her friendship with Alexis and the other women. Gretchen poses nude for a photo shoot for a charitable cause, while OC's newest housewife, Heather, has it all and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Meanwhile, Vicki and Tamra go on a trip to Catalina with their boyfriends that nearly ends before it begins when Tamra puts Brooks in an embarrassing situation.
3. The Honeymoon is Over New housewife Heather throws a "painting party" to get to know the ladies. Alexis and Vicki make snide remarks to Gretchen and Tamra about their budding friendship, and Alexis envies Heather's perfect life. Gretchen and Slade dig up questionable information about Vicki's new boyfriend that is sure to send shockwaves through the OC.
4. Who's Laughing Now Tamra tries to convince Vicki that her friendship with Gretchen won't overshadow their bond, while Alexis and Heather meet for a doomed lunch to try and work out their differences. Vicki and her daughter Briana discuss Vicki's new boyfriend, and Briana tells her mother of an upcoming surgery. Meanwhile, Slade is trying out a new career -- comedy -- and against Gretchen's wishes, his routine is filled with Housewife-insulting jokes. How will Gretchen react when Slade ridicules her friends in public?
5. He Said What? Heather tells Tamra that she and Vicki were the butt of Slade's jokes in his insulting comedy routine, and Tamra is not amused. Vicki feels insulted but is distracted by Briana's upcoming thyroid surgery. Alexis is nervous about her upcoming nose surgery because she's convinced that her doctor must remove her nose entirely. At Tamra's '80s-themed Bunco party, a friend brings up Slade's jokes and a simmering controversy explodes. While Gretchen jumps to Slade's defense, Tamra tries to diffuse the situation by revealing a surprise - much to Vicki's horror.
6. The Party's Over The Bunco Party takes an uncomfortable turn when Slade and some of the OC men, invited by Tamra, join the party. Confronted immediately by Vicki about his comedy routine, Slade aggressively defends himself. Gretchen and Vicki get into a vicious screaming match, where Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite. Alexis gets defensive when Tamra and Heather call her out on her upcoming nose job. Later, once the party drama has passed, Alexis goes in for her surgery, and Vicki's daughter Briana heads to the hospital to have her thyroid removed, fearing the worst - cancer.
7. Under the Knife A nervous Alexis undergoes sinus surgery, where her plastic surgeon additionally removes a bump from her nose. Meanwhile, Vicki is distraught as Briana's thyroid surgery went worse than expected. Tamra visits her doctor and decides to have her breast implants removed. Heather travels to LA in a helicopter to get advice on opening a restaurant. Gretchen watches a rehearsal of the Pussycat Dolls in preparation for her Las Vegas debut, but will she realize that she's in over her head?
8. Dirty Housewives Vicki finally gets answers about Briana's health, while Alexis endures the agony of getting her nose cast removed. Tamra, Gretchen and Heather sustain multiple injuries while participating in a "Mud Run" for charity. Filled with unexpected emotion, Tamra hesitates when finalizing her divorce from Simon.
9. Bowling for Champs Both Tamra and Vicki's romantic relationships are moving full speed ahead. While Eddie stands by Tamra's side through her breast implant removal surgery, Vicki shares very personal information with Brooks. Alexis continues her work at the local news station, but Jim wants her to return to being a full-time, stay-at-home mom. Later, Heather invites the housewives to a fun night of bowling and champagne, but chaos ensues when Gretchen's friend Sarah erratically confronts Vicki.
10. Cabin Fever Alexis plans a glamorous camping (aka "glamping") trip near Santa Barbara for all the girls, but with her Pussycat Dolls performance only days away, Gretchen decides to skip the trip. Tamra, also staying home as she recovers from her breast implant removal surgery, is paid a visit by Vicki, who reveals that she's becoming friends with Alexis. Skeptical of this newfound friendship, Tamra doesn't believe for one second that Vicki will survive a night with Alexis in the woods. During the glamping trip, will the housewives relish nature or long for the luxuries they're accustomed to?
11. What's New, Pussycat? No longer content staying home with the kids full-time, Heather heads to Hollywood for an audition, but finds herself conflicted about being a working actress raising four children. Meanwhile, Alexis wants to hire a coach to help her reach her dreams of hosting her own television show, but Jim doesn't lend his support. Later, Gretchen is finally ready to perform with the Pussycat Dolls in Las Vegas, and all the ladies are there to support her. However, a difficult rehearsal could spell disaster for the big night.
12. Bombs Away Will Gretchen shine or bomb as she performs with the Pussycat Dolls in Las Vegas in front of all the other housewives? Back in Orange County, Alexis meets with a talent coach to hone her hosting skills, despite Jim's objections. Later, Vicki takes Briana and her new man, Ryan, to dinner where Briana drops a huge bombshell, leaving Vicki speechless.
13. Whine & Cheese Vicki and Tamra host a formal wine party where Vicki announces Briana's big news. However, before the party ends Vicki forces an awkward meeting between her new beau Brooks and her reluctant daughter, Briana, that does more harm than good.
14. Happily Never After Slade enlists Heather to go engagement ring shopping with him, but Gretchen and Heather's subsequent conversation throws Slade's plans for a loop. Alexis throws an over-the-top birthday party for her four-year-old twins, while Tamra goes under the knife to have her "Simon" tattoo removed from her finger.
15. Scream Therapy Tamra sits down with Slade to hash out their past, but will they forgive and forget? Later, Gretchen and Slade seek couple's counseling while Alexis attempts to mend fences with Tamra.
16. Rumble in the Jungle Zip-lining through Costa Rica has the OC ladies screaming with excitement, while their shifting friendships have them screaming at each other. Vicki's erratic behavior has the others worried that she's having a mental breakdown, while the group conducts a "makeshift intervention" to confront Alexis on her phony lifestyle.
17. Monkey Business The tension in Costa Rica heats up as Alexis fights off Heather and Tamara's accusations that she is phony. When Gretchen jumps in with her own accusations, Alexis' fighting spirit breaks and with hurt feelings, she departs the trip early. The remaining women get wild on a white water rafting trip through the jungle that shakes Vicki to the core.
18. Will He or Won't He? Alexis faces her biggest test yet: reporting on-location for her final Fox 5 news segment, while Vicki pushes Brooks to fix his teeth. Meanwhile, Gretchen accidentally uncovers Slade's plan to propose, leading to a confrontation that puts them over the edge.
19. Finale Part I: Let Them Eat Cake All the women attend an extravagant party at Heather's house to celebrate her new last name. Vicki flaunts an expensive gift from Brooks, while tension still runs high with her and Briana. Alexis faces Gretchen and the other women for the first time since Costa Rica. Tamra is having a good time until Jeana shows up, re-opening old wounds. And then drama hits an all-time high when Alexis' friend, Sarah, commits the ultimate party foul, spinning everything and everyone out of control.
20. Finale Part II: Are You In or Out? The drama continues at Heather's opulent party in this season's finale. Sarah's bizarre actions force Heather to take drastic action. Tamra and Gretchen commemorate their new friendship with a heartfelt gift. Alexis' husband, Jim, crashes the party and confronts Heather's husband, Terry, about calling Alexis phony. Meanwhile, Brooks instigates an explosive fight between Vicki and Tamra that leaves the future of their friendship in doubt.
21. Reunion, Pt. 1 After the most dramatic season to date, the OC ladies come together again for laughter, fighting and tears. Alexis is in the hot seat when she demands an apology from the ladies for calling her phony. An all-out war results when Tamra, Heather and Gretchen point out examples of Alexis' insincerity and Vicki comes to her defense. Meanwhile, Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite regarding her relationship with Brooks, leaving Vicki feeling backed into a corner with almost no support.
22. Reunion Part Two In part two of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" reunion, Vicki's relationship with Brooks takes center stage when he stops by to give the ladies a piece of his mind. When Briana joins the group, Vicki's fidelity and Brooks' motives are called into question as accusations against the couple arise. By the end of the reunion, friendships are frayed, new alliances are formed, and the women's relationships with one another may never be the same again.
23. Lost Footage Special In the seventh season's "Lost Footage Special," we see never-aired housewife happenings including make-ups, shake-ups and exclusive moments from the reunion. Unlikely pairings include a double date with Vicki, Brooks, Gretchen and Slade, and Tamra meets an old foe for drinks. Heather and Alexis each pursue their dream careers, while Tamra comes to terms with her son Ryan's skepticism about her engagement. Serious showdowns at the reunion arise over the wives' various plastic surgeries and a special visitor drops by.
Real Housewives Top 20 Reunion Moments Andy Cohen gathers the top 20 moments from the Real Housewives' reunions. From walk outs, put downs and blow ups, these unforgettable moments make the list.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Supporting actors||Vicki Gunvalson, Gretchen Rossi|
|Executive Producer||Christopher Cullen|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Stupid White People. The Great American Train Wreck. Why of why are there so many of these stupid shows about stupid white people acting like they are still in the 7th grade. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Theodor Black
The kindle is perfect for watching this season of Housewives on the patio. The sound and quality of picture is perfect for catching every detail of the girls. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Renee J. Haskins
This is the first TV series I have ordered. Season seven was great, with the addition of Heather Dubrow. And no commercials! "Who does that?"Published 13 months ago by Sherry
I find it difficult to listen to Alexis any longer. At first she was a joke. Now, she is just intolerable. She is a hopeless liar and has not a clue about how false she is. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Rozanna
my daughter loves this series. She has had me purchase all episoides up to current. she is waiting on season 8Published 14 months ago by Dannie L. Hickman
If you liked previous seasons, this one is the ticket for you. Glad season 8 starts very very very soon.Published 16 months ago by Tracey Backensto