Breaking In 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Contra Club As Cameron (Bret Harrison), Cash (Alphonso McAuley) and Melanie (Odette Annable) look to prank their ditzy new receptionist (Megan Mullally), they discover that Oz (Christian Slater) is secretly negotiating to sell Contra Security.
2. Who's the Boss? With the company hitting financial hard times, Veronica (Megan Mullally) orders Oz (Christian Slater) to turn down a pro bono Maxim lingerie party assignment and focus on getting clients who can pay.
3. The Blind Sided As a new case brings them face to face with a crafty 14-year-old computer hacker, Veronica (Megan Mullally) and Oz (Christian Slater) are at odds over how to handle the youthful offender. Meanwhile, Cameron (Bret Harrison) and Melanie (Odette Annable)…
4. Game of Jones Oz's (Christian Slater) plan to cover up an embezzlement scheme inside of Contra backfires when co-conspirator Cash (Alphonso McAuley) decides to turn an imaginary employee into Indiana Jones. Meanwhile, Veronica's (Megan Mullally) employee roast manages to…
5. Cyrano de Nerdgerac After Veronica's careless office behavior threatens to undermine Oz's authority, Oz retaliates by turning Veronica's assistant (Molly) against her through a series of CIA-level deprogramming steps. However, the plan goes horribly wrong when Molly develops a…
6. Double Dragon Losing a new account to his former protégé (guest star Samm Levine) forces Oz (Christian Slater) to admit that he's been harboring a costly secret. Meanwhile, Cameron (Bret Harrison) looks to break Cash (Alphonso McAuley) of his online auction habit.
7. The Legend of Hurley's Gold As Veronica (Megan Mullally) dupes Cameron (Bret Harrison) into being her date for a wedding, Oz (Christian Slater) plots to help Cash (Alphonso McAuley) land a date with Molly (Erin Richards).
8. Chasing Amy and Molly When her visa expires, Molly's (Erin Richards) imminent deportation leads her into a sham marriage with Cameron (Bret Harrison). Meanwhile, Oz (Christian Slater) discovers that he is still married to his ex-wife Amy (guest star Alyssa Milano).
9. Cash of the Titans As Veronica (Megan Mullally) moves to take over Contra, Oz (Christian Slater) resists her efforts to transform the company into a bland corporate subsidiary as he tries to retain the loyalty of his staff.
10. Heatherses Veronica (Megan Mullally) believes her career is in jeopardy when longtime corporate rival Heather O'Brien (guest star Perrey Reeves) decides to give Contra a makeover. Hoping to woo Heather's lovely assistant, Cameron (Bret Harrison) tries to make his phony…
11. The Hungover After she's banned from Contra's boys' night out, Veronica (Megan Mullally) rallies the women for their own night on the town. But as Cameron (Bret Harrison) worries about being the subject of the girls' gossip, the disappearance of a prized trophy forces…
12. The Nat'ral As Oz (Christian Slater) squares off in a fight to the finish with his longtime nemesis Henry Shaw (guest star Samm Levine), Cameron's (Bret Harrison) marriage to Molly (Erin Richards) is threatened by the unexpected return of his ex-girlfriend and Contra's…
13. Episode XIII When his priceless Chewbacca costume from Star Wars is stolen, Molly's (Erin Richards) uncle Peter Mayhew turns to Contra to get it back. And though Oz (Christian Slater) plans to use the hefty reward to buy his company back from OCP, he still finds himself…
|Starring||Bret Harrison, Megan Mullally|
|Supporting actors||Alphonso McAuley, Erin Richards, Christian Slater, Odette Annable, Jennifer Irwin, Josh Meyers, Lance Krall, Terrell Lee, Brea Bee, Cici Lau|
|Producers||Marc Abrams, Michael Benson, Barbara Brace, Matt Dearborn, Adam F. Goldberg, Mary Rohlich, Annette Sahakian Davis|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The first season was AWESOME, the second season isnt even the same show, total garbage, unwatchable. Notice only 4 episodes out of the 13 actually aired, yes, it was that bad...Published 19 months ago by Ai Wintermute
Networks tend to do this. They have great programs but don't advertise them or move them around so much on the schedule that fans lose track. 'Carpoolers' was another example. Read morePublished 19 months ago by M. Tilly