100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Kids Halloween

Why no Blu-ray/DVD combo pack?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2012 4:41:43 PM PDT
C. Hall says:
Why is there no Blu-ray/DVD combo pack for The Hunger Games?

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 8:26:18 PM PDT
Summer S. says:
I'm irritated by this too, I haven't upgraded the TV/VCR in my daughters room because she doesn't use it enough, so I'd like standard for her, Blu-ray for us!

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 2:18:31 PM PDT
The Best Buy exclusive contains a DVD but it's $29.99. It comes in a cube packaging with 2 BDs and 2 DVDs.

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 8:59:02 AM PDT
bbear99 says:
It would help if they have a 3 Disc Blu ray/DVD Combo Pack (Dvd movie, Blu Ray movie, and blu ray special features)

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 5:38:57 PM PDT
John Lemon says:
They didn't, because it is 2 blu rays. I hate when they give the DVD anyway. I have a movie that is 3D blu ray, blu ray, DVD, digital copy, so you get 4 disks. I already own close to 100 blu rays not counting the 100s of DVDs. Space does become an issue.

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 1:15:10 PM PDT
Mr. Orange says:
For money, of course. No really, like Twilight (except for one, someone told me) - they want to milk the series, so if you want both, you have to buy both, but if you want one, then you have to choose.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Hunger Games (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
The Hunger Games (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) by Jennifer Lawrence (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.2 out of 5 stars (12,226)