The Why Cry Baby Crying Analyzer
- Clinically certified with a 90% accuracy rate from leading research facilities
- Teaches parents to distinguish the different types of cries of their baby
- Easy to read LCD screen with easy to understand indicators
- Convenient size just three inches tall
- Uses 4 AA batteries which are included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top Customer Reviews
I consider this pretty much a neat toy, but overall it was a waste.
- Gives a good direction on why your baby is crying; with suggestions on how to respond to your baby's cry.
- Temp and Humidity display is a nice added feature to have.
- Takes a little too long to analyze your baby's cry. If they could improve the monitors response time, the product would be top.
- Needs to be pretty close to your baby, but the range is acceptable.
- A little overpriced. Do your shopping and find the cheaper ones. Have found them for as little as $20, however average is around $30.
Overall this is a great little tool to help new parents learn their baby's needs.
|Length: 5:30 Mins|
a must have for parents and child care givers
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not so sure how accurate. its more of a game or some reference to dads who has no clue ;)Published 22 months ago by Eyal
Forget the Baby Registry! Get this instead. It's a funny gift- everyone will have a laugh- but it actually works. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Jay Benjamin
I just wish it didn't take so long to analyze each time but it really does work, it gets it right most times.Published on January 28, 2014 by Timmy H.
I bought it last June (2013). When I received it, I did not cross check with what I have ordered, I just put it in the box. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Irawan Tri Kusumo
We followed all instructions - the item never worked. And the return is not easy. I do not recommend this.Published on January 17, 2014 by George River
I used this when my daughter was about 1-1.5. It was surprisingly accurate but slow and bright. She would usually stop crying because I was holding this thing close to her and... Read morePublished on August 11, 2013 by Ashley
I was born with a rare disorder that prevents me from having any basic form of parental intuition. As a result, when my infant began crying, I had no way of determining whether it... Read morePublished on April 24, 2013 by Hal Nokumora