Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2013 12:28:05 AM PDT
Can you please advise why the DVD set has 2 more discs?What's included in them, that is not in the Blu-ray?And will they (DVD and Blu-ray) work in Europe (Greece)?

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 6:39:22 PM PDT
DVD do not as much space on them as Blu-Rays so you "write" more to a Blu-Ray vice a DVD. That is why there are 2 more DVDs in the set.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2013 4:04:21 AM PDT
Oh, I see..That is correct.
And do they work on Europe area (I am interested for Greece)?Or do you know if they will be released for Europe's region?
Thank you Frank!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2013 2:24:16 PM PDT
No, Region A locked as always!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2013 3:11:17 PM PDT
Thank you for your message! So, Europe will not be able to receive this?Is it permanent?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2013 4:24:12 PM PDT
As far as I know, no. Summit entertainment, they always region lock both blu rays and DVDs. If you buy a Oppo region free blu ray player, you don't have this problem.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2013 12:47:46 AM PDT
Thank you for clearing this up for me!I will no longer waiting for Europe's region to come out :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga (Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse / Breaking Dawn Part 1 / Breaking Dawn Part 2) [Blu-ray]
Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga (Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse / Breaking Dawn Part 1 / Breaking Dawn Part 2) [Blu-ray] by Kristen Stewart (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,270)