Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale

Why is Dragon Quest V DS unavailable at Amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 10, 2010 10:56:24 AM PST
Why is Dragon Quest V DS unavailable at Amazon and most other places, yet Dragon quest IV is, yet it was released much earlier?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2010 8:37:29 AM PST
I think it had a low print run or something. Don't know why though. DQ and FF should be fairly popular series, I would think.

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 1:40:04 PM PST
V. Murah says:
i may be wrong, but i'm assuming they tested the waters with iv and printed a lot of copies. then when v came around, they only printed around the amount that iv sold (maybe a bit more). they may do the same thing with vi, so i'm preordering that one this time.

Posted on Feb 5, 2010 7:26:09 AM PST
Yeah, if and when VI comes out I'm preordering and picking it up on release day, I just finally got a copy of V.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 12:41:23 PM PDT
sold out!

Posted on May 12, 2010 6:33:06 AM PDT
Anyone interested in picking up a used copy of DQ V, or any of the DQ's & FF's should check out a local game store....cuz honestly, I love Amazon and do alot of shopping here....but I can get some of these games ALOT cheaper at my local game store! ;) just a suggestion!

Posted on Jul 7, 2010 8:27:00 AM PDT
Algo Fonix says:
If you're looking to buy new, and don't want to spend more than the MSRP, you can order it directly from Square-Enix's website. $39.99, with a few bucks for shipping. All in all, it's a lot better than what most people are charging for it nowadays.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2010 11:08:20 PM PDT
T. Miller says:
Its available on squareenix's website. Don't bother buying it here for these crazy prices, it didn't look like they were running out. I may just scoop it up myself soon.

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 9:27:22 AM PST
they got you to preorder? Mission accomplished! By making DQ V rare, they make you scared into preordering all the other DQ games. So though you may not have V, they are making more money by you ordering all the rest. That's what I've done. Now I will have ALL of the DQ games, although I still can't find V anywhere!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 10, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about