Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2013 6:35:14 PM PDT
It's been a while since this movie has come out of theatres so shouldn't we be seeing this movie's release now?!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2013 6:42:44 PM PDT
I ended up buying it from Amazon.uk the other day because I was sick of waiting. I got it on a region free blu-ray. It's ridiculous.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 2:28:21 PM PDT
James says:
They finally announced a December 10th release date for North America. I wonder why they held up this release for so long!

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 3:52:03 AM PDT
WeaponX says:
I believe due to how much it grossed here in the states, I think it was the largest grossing movie this summer, beating all the Big Name Blockbusters. In this regards I'm sure a theater here or there still had this playing, similar to a re-release of a movie as they have been doing lately, gets every last drop left in the tank. I am suprised though why they did not shoot for a Thanksgiving Week Release, this would have spiked sales for sure.

On a side note, I also got a copy from Amazon UK, it is 100% Region Free and has both the Theatrical & Extended Cuts. It is the exact disc we will recieve here only with different cover art. So if you're like me and do not want to wait another 2 Months this is the best option!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2013 7:10:59 AM PDT
I'd rather not wait, but I actually need the DVD version to be Region 1. I have Blu Ray but not everybody I know does.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 1, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fast & Furious 6 (Steelbook) (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet)
Fast & Furious 6 (Steelbook) (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet) by Vin Diesel (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,575)