Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 26, 2012 10:53:21 PM PDT
M. Neeley says:
Why should I ever pre-order another item from Amazon? I ordered this two months ago, and now that the discs have been released for two days, "My Orders" says it still hasn't even been shipped!?! WTF!?

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 5:01:21 AM PDT
Morac says:
I got mine the day of the release for $19.99 (currently price). Seems like a good deal to me.

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 12:25:46 PM PDT
M. Neeley says:
It was $24.99 when I ordered, but I see Amazon dropped it to $19.99 in my cart. Day 3+ now, and it's still not shipped!

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 9:24:06 AM PDT
Happy dad says:
Strange. I pre-ordered. Not only did I actually get it on release day, Amazon refunded me the difference between what I had paid and the price drop without me having to do anything.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 10:11:58 AM PDT
M. Neeley says:
They finally shipped on Sunday. Est arrival date is 10/3, a full 8 days after release. Very frustrtrating. I guess I'll just buy it locally next time.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 4:06:10 PM PDT
Brandon Loyd says:
u got it for 19.99, thats why u pre order. now its back to 35$

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 6:06:01 PM PDT
M. Neeley says:
Well, as you can see from other threads, other retailers had it for $19.99 also.

Posted on May 21, 2013 5:00:23 AM PDT
Generally I pre-order stuff I know I'm going to want, so I don't have to think about it, if it's say a book series, I'm not going to miss the next release. So far the majority of stuff I've pre-ordered gets to me on the day of release, which by that time I've usually forgotten about it, so it's a nice surprise, and I safe a few bucks. Also I'm not guaranteed to have the cash on release day, if I've got it at the time of the pre-order, why not?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 26, 2012
Latest post:  May 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Marvel's The Avengers (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
Marvel's The Avengers (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging) by Robert Downey Jr. (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (9,741)