Customer Discussions > Tomb Raider Trilogy forum

Why Underworld?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 25, 2011 11:29:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2011 11:32:04 AM PST
Why is Underworld on this set? That game already came out for the PS3. Isn't that like putting The Forgotten Sands on the Prince of Persia set? Why not put Angel of Darkness instead? Then they would have three PS2 titles...

I haven't actually played any of these games, so is it story related or something? Maybe there's something I don't know that makes these a good trilogy? Putting a game on here that already came out for the PS3 just seems like a waste.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2011 2:17:43 AM PST
It's story related--they're a trilogy. Angel of Darkness is part of a different continuum by the former studio that was called Core.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011 4:44:32 PM PST
Alok Swain says:
What about Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PSN. Is that not part of this trilogy

Posted on Mar 6, 2011 6:33:11 AM PST
It's perfect for people like me that haven't had the chance to try underworld.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2011 11:11:43 AM PDT
No, GoL is a whole different beast that has nothing to do with any of the other TR games.

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 12:48:53 AM PDT
Jeremy says:
On the topic of Underworld, I owned the original version, beat it and had all artifacts and trophies, I then sold it because I know this version was coming out and I wanted to just have it. Upon playing it today, it appears that I cannot use my game saves from the original underworld. This is somewhat of a bummer as I have to work at getting all the artifacts again (not that underworld takes too long to beat). Anniversary and Legend look great though and have fairly extensive trophy sets. I hope a version update and patch are made to bring in data from people who have played the original release of Underworld.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 1:23:49 PM PDT
Have you played Angel of darkness? it was the worst of all of the Tomb raider trilogy, ask anyone who has play the whole series.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 1:48:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 4, 2012 2:17:06 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tomb Raider Trilogy forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 25, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Tomb Raider Trilogy by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (232)