Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 1, 2012 8:09:36 PM PDT
Just Jeff says:
I haven't seen this movie (Battleship), but the review distribution is interesting, kind of a symmetrical curve. Almost as many people hated it as liked it. It's a common distribution that you see often with this kind of movie. Evidently the haters never learn and keep watching them. I get tired of reading the rants of the haters. Why are their expectations so far from what is reasonable? They should know what to expect from this type of movie. But they watch every one, expecting some earth-moving classic, and then subject the rest of us to rants about how much they hate it afterwards. Why don't they learn from their mistakes and stick to the ancient classics and leave the ones who like this kind of movie alone. Just don't watch it if you know from experience that you will hate it!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2012 9:09:24 PM PDT
Ravan says:
They have taken this movie too seriously and started to condemn it. Like I have said many times about alot of films, sometimes we have to think outside the box instead of finding every fault that we can! I personally liked it and thought it was something different, especially when it came to the aliens. The special effects are very good, and it's action packed. I guess alot of people are looking for a world of perfection, when we very well know it most definitely isn't.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 1, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battleship (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
Battleship (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) by Alexander Skarsgård (Blu-ray - 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (1,824)