Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2012 4:10:51 PM PST
I bought this dvd the weekend of it's release from Target and have since have returned it three times now. There is an issue with this version of dvd and I need to know if there are other out there who have the same issue. let me know THXX

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 2:53:11 AM PST
Have bought two of these and so far both of them....the movie disc will not play correctly!!!! It is just a puzzle of colors!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 7:58:14 PM PST
Is yours a Blu Ray? My dvd was OK until chapter 9. Then it stopped and started and crazy pixel patterns blocked the video.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 12:19:05 PM PDT
No mine was the special edition dvd from target. Mine stopped when Bella was going through her travel bad in the bathroom with Edward. In the last few weeks I have heard that there was a lot of issue with the dvd and the blu ray editions. I am not sure what they are going to be doing about it. As for right now, Target refunded my money and I am not going to waste my time and see if I can get another one that works.

I have a feeling that after the second part is released they are going to be doing a big dual pack, but we are going to have to wait and see until Nov. ugh.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 12:19:27 PM PDT
return it and wait. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions