Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Lawrence of Arabia forum

Why is it so expensive?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 31, 2012 12:03:49 PM PDT
P. M. I. says:
The Blu Ray for Lawrence of Arabia is ridiculously expensive. What all is included and will there be a cheaper, stripped down version?

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 12:19:36 PM PDT
Kites says:
The 2-Disc set will include: Secrets of Arabia: Picture-in-Graphic Track; "Peter O'Toole Revisits Lawrence of Arabia" All-New Interview; "The Making of Lawrence of Arabia" documentary; "A Conversation with Steven Spielberg"; "The Camels Are Cast"; "In Search of Lawrence"; "Romance of Arabia"; "Wind, Sand and Star: The Making of a Classic" (1970 version); Newsreel Footage of the New York Premiere; and Advertising Campaigns.

But for the ultimate fan (This version), a 4-Disc Collector's Set will also be available adding a third disc with even more supplements: Never-Before-Released Deleted Scene with Introduction by Anne Coates; "The Lure of the Desert: Martin Scorsese on Lawrence of Arabia" All-New Interview with Martin Scorsese; "In Love with the Desert"; "King Hussein Visits Lawrence of Arabia Scene"; "Wind, Sand and Star" (original version, 1963); Archival Interviews with William Friedkin, Sydney Pollack, Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg; Trailers/TV Spots.
The boxed set will also include: Authentic 70mm Film Frame; 88-Page Coffee Table Book; and an exclusive Lawrence of Arabia Soundtrack CD.

Image: http://www.highdefdigest.com/images/post/31/31542/original.x-png

No price yet (as I can tell) on the two disc version

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 11:00:58 PM PDT
P. M. I. says:
Thanks a bunch. I just wish I had enough money and free space to be an "ultimate fan" :P
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Lawrence of Arabia forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 31, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about