Customer Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2 forum

Why is the release date still TBA?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 30, 2009 5:42:23 PM PDT
Funimation and Blu-ray.com have both confirmed the released of the BD version of FMA: CoS for 11-17-2009. Why are we still sitting here with a "sign up for when it becomes available" message here on Amazon?

I'm a journalist in the gaming and entertainment industry so I try to drive almost all of my purchases towards Amazon.com (when I do have to buy product) because of the great service I have received, but to know that other sellers are going to have this available is frustrating. I've been waiting to breakdown and fire off my complete FMA purchase until "Shamballa" was released on Blu-ray. I'd hapilly submit my pre-order here right now... if Amazon could give me a release date for the BD version of "Shamballa".

And before anyone mentions: Yes, I know I could buy Season 1 and 2 now and come back for the "movie" later, but I like to keep my shipments to as few as possible to save shipping costs (and because FedEx and UPS and I don't all always get along).

Posted on Dec 3, 2009 11:20:25 AM PST
It is available now, and has a release date of 17 Nov. I was annoyed with the weird date to begin with too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 30, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2 by Vic Mignogna (DVD - 2009)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (124)